My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 10 November 2020

TEENY TINY TUESDAY

Hi Everyone

A teeny tiny post tonight to share a teeny tiny card.  A whole 3.5 inches square for anyone new to my blog.




This used:

Image:  Stamping Bella "Santas Loot"
Sentiment:  Clearly Besotted "Speaking Out"
ProMarkers
Distress Ink Pad:  Tumbled Glass
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Snowflakes from the snowflake box
Crystal Glamour Dust
Gems
My Trusty Sewing Machine


and that is me for today.

I took a bit of time to make a mask to cover my little Santa so that I could add the colour behind. Always a bit of a faff to cut at the time but I am always pleased when I finish one and I keep them all in a box ready to be used again.

Hope your day has been an enjoyable one and you found a bit of crafty playtime at some point.

16 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

This is adorable!

meg said...

An adorable Father Christmas card Jules.

Lisa xx said...

Such a sweet card, I think the snowflakes make the perfect finishing touch here xx

Aquarius said...

A super little Santa image, beautifully coloured as always. Cutting out the mask was well rewarded, certainly worth the effort.

Claire said...

He's a proper HoHo Santa, I love that your tiny cards don't half pack a punch, so much to look at and that sweet teeny reindeer is just darling. Nicely blended background too x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Jules....I am not much of a fussy cutter myself either.xxx

cotnob said...

A super card Jules, a jolly Santa - I hope his large 'loot' bag will fit down the chimney.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

The Craft Bucket said...

Just gorgeous as ever, stay safe love Jane x

Kath said...

A lovely teeny tiny card Jules and such a cute Santa image too.
Kath x

cuilliesocks said...

Super cute Jules, love the Santa image and your card design, Kate x

Kathleen said...

Fabulous, really super image with great colours and a loely background. Maybe teeny tiny but it has everything a Christmas card needs.

Kath x

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card and most gorgeous image coloured beautifully. xx

Mrs A. said...

He is a fun looking Santa and a sweet little card. Hugs Mrs A.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Fabulous Jules, I always love your teeny tiny cards and this one is so cute.

Sue xx

Lorraine said...

I love your teeny tiny card. Father Christmas looks fab and worth the faff of making a mask for the background.

Thanks for asking after my Mum - Her sight hasn't come back so she's covered in bruises! I think they are struggling but there's no way they will admit to that! What can you do with stubborn parents? - they are such a worry!!

I hope you are keeping safe Jules.
Lorraine x

JanR said...

Adorable! I love this sweet image and all the sparkle!