My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 19 November 2020

WITH LOVE

Hi Everyone

I hope your week has been going well.

I am here today to use an image I fell in with over at Sandra's Etsy Store.  The ones that were on the website were pre-coloured images (beautifully coloured) but I wanted to colour my own and asked Sandra if she would be willing to release the image uncoloured.  Yay!!  Sandra said yes and added the image on Tuesday .. .. thank you big time Sandra!!!  I love it and will be using it lots xxx.

Here is what I made with it:




This used:

Image:  Whimsy Dreams Clipart "May in Black"  (it comes as a single and double image so more ideas lined up)
Sentiment:  LOTV "Embossed Labels"
Backing Paper:  From the snippet pile
Crafter's Companion Edge'ables "Renaissance"
Memory Box Dies:  "Kaleidoscope Butterfly" and "Moonlight Butterfly"
Distress Ink Pad:  Milled Lavender

So that is me for today.

I'll catch you again tomorrow .. .. ..  life should be a little calmer over the next few days so hopefully there will be some extra crafting time.

16 comments:

meg said...

You created a beautiful card Jules,love the lacy edges and beautiful floral panel,take card Men x

JD/ Jill said...

What a beauty this is...with all those neat details and the lovely colors!

Enny said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card ! Lovely coloured flowers and the background die is beautiful ! And yes, I already have enough Christmas cards, but keep on making some as reserve. :) Hugs, Enny

Doreen said...

This is beautiful Jules, love the image and fabulous die cut edges.xxx

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Jules.... love the border Dies ...I might have these ...not used .....
I always love your ideas ......
Hugs Sylvie xx

Aquarius said...

Great image and a very pretty card with the lacy borders. Good that you can hopefully have some more crafting time over the weekend. Is it really almost weekend again??

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a fabulous card Jules, I love the image and the die cut borders either side.

Sue xx

Elaine Stark said...

This is so eyecatching. Beautiful colours. Elaine

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW, I love the colours you have gone for and those glitter butterflies are amazing!!!! Hope you have a great weekend, Hazel xx

Carole said...

Wow!...LOVE this Jules...love everything about it! It is so pretty and I can see why you fell in love with that image!. Weekend again! time going too fast from a Christmas point of view but on the other hand it will be good to get rid of 2020! Hugs xxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jules, it certainly is a pretty image and you have created a fabulous card with it.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

What a beautiful card Jules, I love the floral images and the pretty colours. The lace borders are stunning, makes a very feminine card, Kate x

Kathleen said...

A really gorgeous image and a super choice of colours with a great die too.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

Hi Jules

You've done it again!! Another stunning card and beautifully coloured image.
Love the pretty butterflies and the die cut sides.

Hope you have a quieter weekend and time to craft a bit more.

Love and hugs,
Carol
xxxxx

Mrs A. said...

This is beautiful. Love the subtle. Colours and no problem spotting the hearts. Hugs Mrs A.

Sarah said...

What a lovely design Jules, really pretty colours and a fabulous image too, so glad you asked now it's available to us all!! xx