My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 23 November 2020

RUSTIC WREATH

Hi Everyone

I hope Monday has been kind to you.

Quite a nice bit of sunshine here today after a very cold and frosty start.  

So for my fourth quick and easy card needed to be one where I didn't need me to use my stamping platform because I have been busy making lots of the card I posted yesterday and I didn't want to remove the stamps.

So today I went for a super cheap wreath image which I re-coloured brown and added lots of glitter stickles to.



This used:

Image:  Huckleberry Hearts "Wreath Clipart"  (eight different styles of wreath to work with in the set and super cheap at the moment)
Sentiment:  Computer Generated using font "Vanilla Shot"
Magenta Stickles
Ribbon
My Trusty Sewing Machine

Not quite a teeny tiny card,  just over 4 inches square and I made matching envelopes from thick brown paper so there is no need to try and track some of those down.

.. .. .. and that is me for today.  A little bit earlier than normal so hopefully chance for a catch up of your lovely blogs before I head up that wooden hill.

Take care everyone and keep safe.


18 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful monochromatic make,the simple wreath is exquisite

Aquarius said...

What a great wreath this is - something a bit different and super easy to colour I guess. Might have to follow your handy link 😉

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Jules,love the wreath and such a pretty ribbon.xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Morning Jules ..beautiful CAS card....we definitely need flatter cards for posting ..happy Tuesday whatever your doing

Anne

Claire said...

Nicely done, I love the look of a nice simple wreath on a card as it's very classy and stylish. Great font style x

Lisa xx said...

Beautiful card...love this swirly font!

cotnob said...

Another beautiful Christmas card Jules, a pretty wreath and I love the rich colours you have chosen.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Ha Jules that’s why I’ve a mini misti and larger platform.. often using both!
Great card though. I forget stickles! Why? They’re wonderful.
Thanks for sharing, and God bless, Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Mrs A. said...

Simples maybe but with a whole lot of class. A perfect card for quickness.hugs Mrs A and it didn’t strain my eyes looking for the elusive 💓.

Lynne said...

A beautiful card Jules and I love how you've used the stickles to change the colour. Not always easy with a digital image x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Jules, lovely wreath image and colours, Kate x

Gibmiss said...

Love this Jules ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Carole said...

This is so classy, simple in design but oh so effective.Love it! xx

Sarn said...

Simply GORGEOUS!

Happy Rudolph Day!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful Christmas card!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh I love this one, that ribbon is a fab colour, Hazelxx

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous Jules and I love that you have recoloured it. I might just have to invest in these!! xx

Carol S. said...

Hi Jules,

Love red and white and the design is beautiful. Another stunner!!

Love and hugs,
Carol
xxxx