My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 13 November 2020

DECEMBER 25TH

Hi Everyone

No .. .. don't panic .. .. .. it isn't the 25th December yet.  We still have a few weeks of frantic Christmas cardmaking to go yet!

Tonight's card is for two challenges and they both call for the same rules:

To use a Christmas embossing folder and to use a stamp.

Here is what I created:




This used:

Embossing Folders: 
Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folder "Starry Night" and 
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder:  "Snowflake"
Sentiment Stamp:  Is ancient and been in my collection for many years .. .. I think it was a magazine cover gift
Distress Ink Pads:  Weathered Wood and Chipped Sapphire (for brayering into the embossing folders)
Versacolour Pigment Ink "80 White"
Creative Expressions:  Dazzlers - Clear Circles
Ribbon
Foam Pads
My Trusting Sewing Machine

The Challenges I am entering my card into are:

The Christmas Kickstart Challenge
and  Let's Squash It



and that is me for today.

Enjoy your weekend everyone when it arrives.

17 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous combination of embossing folders and stamped sentiment,love your ribbon and bow. Have a great weekend

Lisa xx said...

Beautiful card Jules, very elegant! Hope you've had a good week xx

Stamps and Paper said...

I panicked when I saw the headline of your post! Love the colours of you’re card Jules and the textured background is lovely...lockdown is making Christmas shopping difficult I like to see what I buy ...the town is horribly eerie at the moment...

Anne

Aquarius said...

Brilliant card for the two challenges - I do like a blue Christmas! Have a good weekend. Chucking it with rain and very dark here so far

Doreen said...

A beautiful card Jules, love the big snowflake and wonderful bow.xxx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A stunning card Jules, I love the faux letter press technique you've used too.

Sue xx

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card Julies, so elegant.

Lynne said...

A gorgeous card Jules x

Sarah said...

Fabulous colour choice Jules, it looks just like a starry night!! xx

cuilliesocks said...

It's a beautifully designed card Jules and I love the colour pallet, Kate x

Liz said...

A stunning Christmas card Jules, so stylish and elegant. I love the colours. xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jules, very elegant.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Gibmiss said...

Stunning Xmas card ...Jules .....
Did you see my Trees ....made 4 now .....
Hugs Sylvie xx

JanR said...

Oooooh, this is so lovely! So elegant and classy!

Dotty Jo said...

Another stylish and beautiful card, Jules. I especially like the starry folder - not seen that one before. Thanks for playing in the two challenges, Jo x

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely Christmas card!

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous and elegant. Thanks for joining the fun at Let's Squash It! and Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Hugz