My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 6 December 2020

HOW MANY OF THESE WILL WE NEED?

Hi Everyone

I hope you have enjoyed your Sunday .. .. .. it has been a very dull and wet day here .. .. .. and it has been an admin rather than creating day (boo hoo!).

But Mum requested a card yesterday and needs me to take it with me when I see her tomorrow.  So here we go.  Tonight's play session:




This used:

Image:  Buddly Crafts Elines Digital Stamp "Baby Laundry"
Sentiment:  Waltzing Mouse Stamps "Little Darling Sentiments"
Backing Papers:  Pink Petticoat .. . now known as "The Lovely Studio"
Spellbinder Dies:  Circle and Scalloped Circle
Poppy Stamps Die Set "Stitched Market Tag"
ProMarkers
Nail Heads
Ribbon
Crystal Glamour Dust
My Trusty Sewing Machine


So that is hopefully Mum happy tomorrow!

I wonder how many more of these I will be making over the next few months?  .. .. .. ..  I feel sure the first lockdown will have certainly created its own baby boom!

I hope the coming week is going to be a good one for you.

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

So gorgeous what a fabulous design, colour and full of cuteness. xx

JD/ Jill said...

This is so lovely and a great design!

meg said...

Gorgeous baby card in beautiful shades of pink

Aquarius said...

A great baby card and I'm sure your Mum and the recipient will love it too. I remember Pink Petticoat from way back but didn't know they existed under a different name now.

cotnob said...

A pretty card Jules, so sweet - I'm sure you are correct about the baby boom and on not such a bright note, a few divorces as well!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Elaine Stark said...

Very pretty. Elaine

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Jules ...I love making baby cards ....
Hugs Sylvie xx
Love to your Mum xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Jules, a very cute baby card. I think you're right about a baby boom after the first lockdown!
Hope you are keeping well - Are you still making the bread and cakes?
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Oh, I never thought of that, you could be right. A really super baby girl card, great papers and image.
No need for me to get my hopes up of being a Grandma again though, eldest Daughter (in Oz) too old, youngest probably the same but not much chance as Hubby been away since September and won't be back till probably end of January. Spent the last 12 hours navigating the yacht up the Panama canal, owners on board and will be well into the new year, so it will be a video message on Christmas Day for the Grandsons.

Kath x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh golly, there will definitely be a baby boom after lockdown 1!! I love this car its so pretty, Hazelxx

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is adorable. I love the color and beautiful ribbon. I like how you added the little heart tag. I am sure your Mum loved this card.