My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 8 December 2020

TREERIFIC CHRISTMAS

Hi Everyone

Hope you have enjoyed your day .. .. .. plenty still to do here .. .. .. but I did find the bottom of the ironing basket today so that felt good! 

Here this evening with my teeny, tiny Tuesday card, which for anyone new to my blog measures a whole 3.5 inches square.




This used:

Image and Sentiment:  Mama Makes "Treerific Christmas"
Backing Paper from the snippet pile
ProMarkers
Spellbinder Circle Die
Glitter
My Trusty Sewing Machine

I wonder if this will be my last teeny tiny Christmas card of 2020?

13 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful CAS design and layout,the green and kraft is a great colour combo,hope all is well with you,take care Meg x

Aquarius said...

Another great stamp - love it.

Aquarius said...

Forgot to say I thought ironing baskets were bottomless, so well done😉

mixamatoasties said...

Love it. I keep saying I'm not making more Christmas cards but it's not working. I should actually send some now!!! xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fabulous tiny card Jules, I also love the cards below that I've managed to miss.

Sue xx

cotnob said...

Another super teeny, tiny Tuesday card Jules, a great image and sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

A lovely little card Jules, super tree wreath and colours, love it. Great sense of achievement getting the ironing all done, Kate x

Stamps and Paper said...

Love the design of your tree card Jools and a perfect sentiment

Anne

Kathleen said...

Great sentiment and a lovely collection of trees, great design too.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

Hi Jules,

A very cute card. Love the trees die and the sentiment is brilliant!! Great sewing too!!

Love and hugs,
Carol
xxxx

JD/ Jill said...

Very nicely done Christmas card!

Sarn said...

Oh my goodness . . . you swore . . . you said IRONING! Ugh! LOL!

That really is a TREE-rific card.

Hugs, Sarn x

Sarah said...

What a lovely card. That sewing though!! xx