My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 7 December 2020

CHRISTMAS CHEER

Hi Everyone

I hope you have had a good weekend and this new week is off to a good start for you.

Back to Christmas tonight for me with this little make:




This used:

Snowflake Stamps:  Hero Arts "CL622" Designer Snowflakes
Sentiment:  Penny Black "30-140" Christmas Cheer
White Embossing Powder
Distress Ink Pad:  Weathered Wood
Spellbinder Dies:  Oval & Scalloped Oval
Metallic Ribbon
My Trusty Sewing Machine


I needed the Post Office today and whilst standing in the queue saw so many people posting off handfuls of Christmas cards.  I must admit to feeling a little envious, and was wishing that mine were all written and ready to post!  

Oh well .. .. one day soon!

Take care everyone.  I'll catch you again soon.


14 comments:

Kath said...

A lovely card Jules - I love the large snowflake stamp.

I must admit I posted all of my Christmas cards yesterday. I hadn't made quite enough so took some out of my Folksy shop to send!

Kath x

Aquarius said...

Great stamping and embossing of the snowflakes - an elegant card. Good luck with writing your cards ready to send out. Hope you don't get writer's cramp 😉

Claire said...

I love this, it's beautiful in it's simplicity and elegant in design. My perfect idea of a mantelpiece card x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great make hun
Hope your both keeping well
Stay Safe
Hugs Shell xx

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Jules, lots of lovely snowflakes.
I know what you mean, it would be nice to have all of our cards written and posted, it was never going to happen though!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

P.S. You asked how I stick down my die cuts, I did try the double sided sticky sheets but I found them difficult to peel off after they had been die cut so I tend to use glue, you have a little more time to get them lined up as well with the glue.

sally said...

I just love the colour of this one! Couldn’t decide if you had used ink or velum until I looked at the supplies list lol.

Sorry, I’m one of the organised ones....posted off on Saturday, just local ones that I deliver left to take care of now.

Sally xx

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful snowflake card Jules, lovely sparkle, Kate x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ohh this is so elegant!! Love that colour scheme. Beautiful. Im off to run and hide as Ive posted most of mine out!!! If I dont do them early I get in a panic!! Booo!! Hazelx

meg said...

A beautiful elegant CAS design with a gorgeous background for the snowflakes.Hope you get all your cards written and posted soon

mixamatoasties said...

That's beautiful Jules, I really love that! xx

JanR said...

So classy and lovely! I adore all the sparkle.

JD/ Jill said...

This is a really pretty card! So Elegant!

Sarah said...

This snowy card is gorgeous Jules and what crisp embossing too xx

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is beautiful. Love the wonderful snowflakes. You did a great job.