My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 5 December 2020

RECIPE TIME

Hi Everyone

Another sparkly new weekend ready for us to enjoy .. .. .. and possibly panic over how soon Christmas is going to be upon us.  The "number of sleeps" are quickly decreasing.

It is going to be a very different Christmas to those we have enjoyed in the past that's for sure.

I am still needing more Christmas cards here so am taking advantage of the many challenges that are offering inspiration.

One of the Christmas Challenges I have been playing along with this year is Fezziwigs Festive Frolics and for this fortnight Fezziwig says "follow the recipe".  

All you need to do is:

Stir in some love using:

1 Image
2 Papers
A Dash of Sparkle
and Tie It Up with Ribbon

That certainly sounds like Christmas to me!

Here is my offering:

This used:

Image and Sentiment:  Woodware Clear Magic "JGS523" Little Festive Branch
Backing Papers:  Scrapberry's "Happy Times" and "Story"
Metallic Ribbon
Crystal Glamour Dust
Glossy Accents
ProMarkers
Gems
My Trusty Sewing Machine

Enjoy the rest of your weekend .. .. I hope you manage to find a little bit of crafty time to lose yourself in.

Take care and stay safe.

14 comments:

Carol S. said...

Hi Jules,
Another adorable card. So pretty and cute too!!

I have just put up our tree, early than normal. Just wanted to have a pick me up!! I posted all my Christmas cards last Wednesday thank goodness.

Will email you later!!

Love and hugs,
Carol
xxxx









LesleyG said...

That’s a very cute card beautifully coloured, and a cute challenge. I’m not the only one then who’s still frantically making cards?! Xxx

Claire said...

Hi Jules, lovely Christmas card as always. The sweet robin is just darling. Love how you make ribbon and bows fit as part of the design... if I try they looked plonked lol x

Aquarius said...

That was a great recipe to follow and you've found another wonderful stamp - not one I've seen before but love it. Enjoy the rest of the weekend - time is certainly flying.

meg said...

Hi Jules,
A brilliant card with a wonderful beautifully coloured image,love the stamp,and gorgeous papers.Enjoy the rest of the weekend.Meg xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Morning Jules...another lovely Christmas card ..I love the sweet hanging branch image ...I have to say all my cards are now posted and delivered,,,.I’m putting our Christmas trimmings up today so hopefully try and get a bit Christmassy ...it’s going to be a strange Christmas for most is us..it’s our first Christmas Day on our own for many years and I have also missed going out Christmas shopping ..but better to be safe...
Happy Sunday

Anne

Tracey T said...

This card certainly ticks all the "requirements for Christmas" boxes! Sparkle, festive decorations and sweet little robin - perfect! xx

cotnob said...

A lovely card Jules, such a sweet stamp and beautifully coloured.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Enny said...

What a lovely recipe, your card is gorgeous ! We also put up the Christmas tree, and Christmas lights in the front garden, to make these "dark" days lighter ! Hugs, Enny

Lynne said...

Another fabulous card Jules with a cute image. I need to get mine posted, but have to stamp the insides first, which I must concentrate on doing fairly soon. Have a good week x

Gibmiss said...

Love this card Jules ...love the image ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh another fabby make, I love it. That ribbon is so sparkly!!! I just got a new bow maker so hoping to make some for my cards again soon, thanks for playing with me over on Fezziwigs, Love Hazelxx

cuilliesocks said...

What a lovely card Jules, it's a beautiful image and coloured up beautifully, lovely paper in the background and topped off with a gorgeous bow, kate x

JD/ Jill said...

A really nicely done Christmas card. Like all the details you added, and your colored this so nicely!