My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 21 May 2021

CHEESECAKE PARADE

Hi Everyone

I hope your week has been a good one and you are ready for your weekend.  I was hoping this week was going to be an improvement for blog posting and visiting .. .. but sadly it wasn't to be. 

I will just have to keep my fingers crossed that improvements are on the horizon!

Here tonight though with a quick share .. .. .. 




This used:

Image:  Penny Black "1674K" Cheesecake Parade"
Sentiment:  Computer Generated using font "Aracne Condensed Regular"
Backing Papers:  Craft Sensations and Pink Petticoat
ProMarkers
X-Cut Corner Rounding Punch
Nail Heads
My Trusty Sewing Machine

and that is me for today.

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend.  

Personally I am hoping I will be able to stay indoors and craft away to my heart's content.  There is still lots I need to cross of my crafty "must do" list, and the more I cross off the more seems to be being added.  No rest for the wicked!  LOL!!

Have a good one everyone.

14 comments:

meg said...

You can't fail to love this fabulous card ,the background papers are beautiful and fresh and the PB stamp absolutely adorable,fingers crossed that the weather improves soon,have a great weekend

Aquarius said...

Best laid plans eh??? Hope the coming week is an improvement. This is a super card and the stamp is an interesting take on 'cheesecake' - love it. Have a good weekend, weather forecast not too good so indoors seems to be a good option.

Lorraine said...

What a gorgeous card Jules, those little Penny Black mice are adorable. I love the design and soft colour scheme too.
I haven't done much crafting lately..Emma's cricket and work getting in the
way! Hope you get your crafty weekend
Lorraine x

The Craft Bucket said...

Just gorgeous, love this stamps, I really need to dig it out and play. Happy crafting Love Jane x

Viv said...

Awwwww - love these PB Mice and your colouring is terrific Jules. A great card (again!) - hoping you have a lovely weekend. x

cotnob said...

A pretty card Jules, a cute image and lovely papers.
I hope you manage your crafty weekend.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Love this card Jules, the colour scheme is amazing, I would never have put those colours together, they work! Your colouring on the cute mice is perfect, wish my colouring was as perfect as yours!

Have a good weekend. Debbie x

Kathleen said...

This image never ceases to please. Really super colouring and some lovely papers. I am worn out now, just about an hour commenting tonight. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Kath x

Enny said...

Oh, what a lovely card, such cute mice, and beautiful backgroundpaper ! The weather isn't very good yet, so I stay more inside to make cards. Have a nice weekend ! Hugs, Enny

cuilliesocks said...

A gorgeous card Jules, love the little mice and your fab colouring, Kate x

JanR said...

So super cute! Lovely soft colours too. We have a long weekend here...am hoping to get crafty too. (:

Sarah said...

This is so sweet Jules, lovely colours and design. I, for one, would welcome a hunk of cheese as a Birthday gift, it's my absolute downfall!! Hope you had a productive crafty weekend xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Jules and love those little mice....the weather today still isn't good but if it would only get a bit warmer...at this rate I won't be putting my winter clothes away!

Happy Tuesday

Anne

Diane said...

Just adorable, love the festive mice, layout and papers.

Hugs diane