My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 1 May 2021

CLUSTERS

Hi Everyone

I hope your weekend has got off to a good start.  Can you believe it is May already?!?!?!?  

This year is certainly flying by don't you think?

We have managed a bit of gardening here today .. .. .. and as always there is lots to do out there.  We need Monty Don to come and stay for a couple of months to help us get everything in order.

I did have a quick crafty play though for taking over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  The theme is always "anything goes" (provided it includes Penny Black goodies of course) .. .. or you can go for the added option this month of "Clean and Simple".  

I opted for clean and simple (mainly because I need to learn to love white space more):




This used:

Image:  Penny Black "3633K" Clusters
Sentiment:  Penny Black "30-105" Gratitude
ProMarkers
X-Cut Corner Rounding Punch
My Trusty Sewing Machine

and that is me for today.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend .. .. and bank holiday Monday when it arrives.

18 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Jules. What a fabulous stamp! xx

meg said...

A beautiful CAS card,love your stamped image

Aquarius said...

Delicate effect here and unusual to see so much white space on one of your cards, very pretty nonetheless. Good luck with the garden - forecast here is for light rain today and rain and strong winds for tomorrow!! Typical English Bank Holiday stuff 🙄

Enny said...

It's a lovely card, beautiful flowers ! And yes, time is flying by. I was busy in the garden yesterday, it was sunny but still too cold. Hugs, Enny

Elaine Stark said...

The simplicity is beautiful. It is sometimes difficult to stop adding extras to a card. This one is perfect. Elaine

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love your CAS card Jules.

Sue xx

cotnob said...

A pretty card Jules, a lovely delicate stamp and super CAS design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful CAS card Jules, such a pretty floral image and such lovely colours too, Kate x

Carole said...

Well you have achieved clean and simple...and it is simply adorable Jules. Love the image, your colouring and everything about it. xx

Carol S. said...

Hi Jules,

A beautiful CAS card and love the colours and image.

I had wanted to go out and do some gardening but we have had a lot of heavy down pours. They were on/off all day!

Had 2nd Jab yesterday, so I have a bit of a sore arm. Not as bad as the 1st one. Still job done and now feel a bit safer.
Love and hugs,
Carol xxxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely CAS card Jules..pretty floral image

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Anne

Viv said...

Wonderful stamp Jules and a perfectly CAS card! x

Sarn said...

That's a great example of a CAS card and it's beautifully coloured.
Hugs, Sarn xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Fabulous card ...love the stamp ...
Thanks for joining us at PBSC....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Diane said...

Beautiful card design and stamp.

Hugs Diane

Sally H said...

simply stunning, Jules! Perfect in every way x

Sarah said...

Very pretty and a perfect example of CAS xx

Sue from Oregon said...

This is the perfect CAS card! Lovely indeed. I do believe you rocked this PBSC challenge. Thanks for sharing with us! ♥ Sue Kment