My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 20 January 2024

2024 CHRISTMAS CARDS (NUMBERS THREE TO NINE)

Hi Everyone

I hope you have had a good Saturday.

Another weekend is upon us .. .. and they certainly seem to be coming around very quickly.  I am here with my Christmas make for this week .. .. well actually a little batch of  Christmas cards. 

Super quick to physically put together, but lots of time was invested in actually creating the image panel which to be honest I did a while ago.  It was originally created using Serif Craft Artist on my old computer (before it sadly died) but thankfully I had some printed off ready to use.  

So I am now trying to master Affinity Craft Designer along with Windows 11 and I have to admit I have a sneaky feeling it might be a bit beyond my capabilities .. .. .. but I am enjoying trying to master it (sort of LOL!!) and won't be giving in without putting up a good fight.

So here is my little batch:


These used:

Image:  Created using a mixture of images from a variety of downloads I purchased from a very talented lady called Lisa from Lisa Glanz Graphics 
Sentiment:  Computer generated
My trusty sewing machine

and that is me for today.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

13 comments:

Liz said...

These are fabulous Jules, I love the adorable image.
Liz xx

Sarn said...

Great image and a lovely batch of cards ready for later this year! X

LesleyG said...

Fabulous cards Jules, love the handsome reindeer with his glittery baubles 😃xxx

Aquarius said...

Wow you're certainly getting ahead with your Christmas cards and what a brilliant image this one is, such fun and so original too. How lucky that you had printed some of them in readiness before your computer gave up the ghost.Can you not install Craft Artist on your new one? I had the same problem when I had to go over to Windows 10 but luckily I still had my CA disc and was able to install it.

Pauline C said...

Great fun cards Jules and a super cute image. Good luck with mastering the crafting package … I have no clue about digital crafting, most I’ve ever done is print off a digital image for colouring but even then no clue about placement on a card front etc. Look forward to seeing more results
Pauline xx

Elaine Stark said...

A very handsome chap and a lovely background. Elaine

HilaryJane said...

I have great admiration for anyone that can master a digital drawing platform. My trouble is that i forget what everything does in between uses and have to start at square one again! Love that little moose, he has such a great expression. Going digital is such a good way to make multiples too. Looks like you have been on a roll xx

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely Christmas cards!

Stamps and Paper said...

These are lovely cards Jules , great background

Anne

Lorraine said...

A lovely batch of cards Jules, love the image although I nearly missed the little heart gem hiding there!
Lorraine x

cuilliesocks said...

Love this Jules, what a brilliant fun image, well done, you are fairly getting the Christmas cards made, Kate x

Sarah said...

Hehehe, what a fabulous chap!! These are lovely Jules xx

Lynne said...

Fabulous cards Jules x