My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 23 January 2024

TEENY TINY TUESDAY

Hi Everyone

I haven't got around to making many teeny, tiny creations recently .. .. so I decided I would make amends there today as part of my "crafty fix".

For anyone new to my blog my teeny tiny makes are a whole 9cm square, and I love making them.  For me the smaller the card the more fun I seem to have making them .. .. in fact anything over 5.5 inches square tends to freak me out a bit!  LOL!!

So here we go with today's offering


This used:


Off now to do more sorting and packing .. .. I have only needed to dive back into a packed box once so far .. .. so not doing too bad!

The legal side of things for the move seems to be taking a bit longer than first thought (probably due to the Christmas/New Year break interrupting things), but fingers crossed we should be on our way at the beginning of March .. .. .. which feels a long way off .. .. .. but when you consider it is February next week it will soon come around!

Much better to be packing in a calm and organised way rather than in a mad frenzy.

The weather much calmer here today.  I hope the same can be said for where you live



No comments: