My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 27 January 2024

NEW RECTANGULAR SKETCH AND CHRISTMAS 2024 CARD NUMBER 10

Hi Everyone

Here at last after another chaotic week.

I was hoping for a crafting week .. .. .. be that actually creating .. ..  .. or packing/organising more of my crafty belongings but unfortunately life had other plans and my full creative week didn't happen .. .. .. but I have manage to grab a few hours here and there so mustn't complain.

Today though priority had to be given to my new sketch and Christmas card for this week as I want my new year resolution to produce both weekly to continue unblemished .. .. .. my Christmas card stock is into double figures already and it isn't even February yet!  Woo hoo!!!


This used:

Image with sentiment:  Whipper Snapper "BY802" Let It Snow Snowmen (a very old image and one where there are actually five snowmen on the stamp .. .. but I split the party up and only used three)
Backing Paper:  From snippet mountain, but I remember it coming from a paper pad from The Works (because I am sad like that LOL!!)
Spellbinders Circle and Scalloped Circle Dies
ProMarkers
Ribbon
Crystal Glamour Dust
My Trusty Sewing Machine

and my new sketch for this week .. .. Rectangular Sketch Number Sixteen


Hope everyone has had a good week and fingers crossed I will be here again very soon .. .. .. can you believe January has nearly disappeared already!!!


8 comments:

LesleyG said...

Another great sketch and another fabulous card, the snow people are so cute! It’s another good idea for using up some of my huge stack of papers!…..oh piles of ribbon too! Xxx

Aquarius said...

Such a cute snowman image and great that you've added another card to this year's Christmas collection. Interesting sketch as well, thanks for sharing. Hope the coming week goes to plan.

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely sketch and very cute card. Elaine

Carole said...

OOooh....first past the post! Love this card with its subtle and classy tones and a bit of sparkle with the ribbon a dwho doesn't love a snowman (out of a window). You sound to be doing well on the card count. I have some upcycled ones do they count? Liking the sketch too.xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Love the sketch for your card Jules...might give this one a go..love the cute little snowmen image or should that be 'snow people' ?

Anne

JD/ Jill said...

Such a pretty card. I'm impressed with how many Christmas cards you have done already. I haven't even done one yet. Love your sketch too. I hope to give it a try...thank you for sharing these!

Kath said...

A beautiful card Jules and another lovely sketch.
Kath x

Pauline C said...

Another lovely Christmas card Jules - wow you're clearly on a roll!! You have left me standing ... I have made 2 Christmas cards so far but that is still a much better start than last year! I don't actually need to make a huge number (about 40) so i don't want to peak too soon lol!
Pauline xx