My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 7 October 2011

THE BIG REVEAL

Hi Everyone

Well I can't believe it!!

Even when I wasn't trying to be difficult .. .. I managed it LOL!!!

There were quite a few of you that couldn't find the heart on the card I posted here.

So to put people out of their misery I will do "the big reveal" .. .. but the strangest part was there wasn't just one heart .. .. but two to be found!!!

Are people stopping going for their eye check-ups in this current economic climate?  LOL!!




So no new card to share tonight.  The day has been spent making wedding invitations for a "happy couple" .. .. clearing the bed for my lovely visitors .. .. and catching up with my Mum.

But for now I have my "big baby boy" and his wife home for 3 sleeps and we are just catching up with the world.  Happy times!!

Have a good evening everyone and a good weekend too.

Love

8 comments:

Sally said...

Sneaky or what, Jules you are such a tease with those hearts of yours. Have a fab weekend with your family.
Sally x

susiestacey said...

Hi Jules enjoy your family time x Susan x

Cynthia said...

Have a great weekend, Jules!!

MagsB said...

Have a wonderful time with your 'big baby boy!' It's so lovely when your little'uns come to visit, isn't it?!

luv, Mags x

Di said...

Oh my, for once I'd found both of them :) Am getting to know you Jules! Hope you have a great weekend. Di xx

Anonymous said...

OH Sneaky Jules! lol!!!!!

Love it, enjoy the weekend with family! xoxo

Faye said...

I see your heart! xxx

Sarn said...

Very sneaky!

Hugs, Sarn xxxx