My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 29 October 2011

FIRST FUNKY HAND BLOG HOP .. .. WOO HOO!!!



Hi Everyone

Welcome to our very first Funky Hand blog hop!!

If you arrived here simply because you love my blog (LOL!!) and came to see what I have been up to then "hi, nice to see you" .. .. .. but now you are here why not take part in the blog hop where you can win a copy of the brand new Funky Hand Papercraft Factory Christmas CD that is soon to be released called




To take part in the blog hop then you need to start at the very beginning and find out what you need to do by visiting the lovely Anice on her blog here.

however

If you are already hopping along as part of the blog hop you will have arrived here after collecting a letter from my lovely Funky Hand buddy Jackie.

How are you doing collecting your letters?  Does it make any sense yet? 

Before I share my letter though I will share the project that I made using the lovely design papers from the new CD alongside the pillow box and label template that is on there too.




I know the CD is themed for Christmas but I think my project goes to show that the CD isn't "just" for Christmas makes.

The CD itself is released on the 5th November but you can pre-order one today and also see it being showcased on Create and Craft on Wednesday, 9th November at 8.00am and 1.00pm.

Remember you need to be collecting letters as you move along the hop and leave a comment for everyone before finally leaving your answer with Anice.  Otherwise you aren't "in it to win it". 

So what is the letter you are needing from me .. .. .. well it is the 19th letter of the alphabet !! 

Tee hee!!!  I can see you using your fingers to work it out !!!  and now you have done that you need to leave me a comment before heading off to my next Funky playmate Tip Top Ruth so you can find her letter and see what she made using the fabby new CD.

Have a wonderful weekend and best of luck on the hop.  I wonder who the lucky winner will be?

Love

50 comments:

Loopylou. said...

morning Jules!! just hopping by to say hi and I love your autumnal pillow box! its beautiful
hugs Lou xxxx

furrypig said...

Loving the colours in your project great idea to showcase the versatility of the CD thank you

Jackie said...

Hi Jules,

First blog hop for me and trust you to make us work for our letter.

I absolutely love your project, it's so you.
Jackie

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Jules,I wouldn't expect anything less.Have a great weekend.xxx

Anonymous said...

Love the little box Jules. As you say, not just for Christmas.

Nicky (madhousekeeper)

Lyn Taylor said...

Hi Jules, this is my first blog hop and am really enjoying it.
Lyn x

Unknown said...

Morning Jules... this is seriously a stunning creation - the pillow box is great, but its the added detail and the finishing touches that make the difference...

Love Paula x x x

Hazel said...

Love that heart charm and the whole project. Hazel x

Anice said...

Jules you know how much I love your pillow box..it's just beautiful like all your creations.
Anice xx

Kath said...

How beautiful. Anyone would be delighted to receive a present like that! Lovely colours.Papers are definitely more than just Christmas I think.
Kath

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Jules and your embellishments are gorgeous
Clairexx

Allison said...

gorgeous pillow box Jules
AllisonX

Jenny said...

This project is just gorgeous! Just my kind of thing! HUGS x

Anonymous said...

morning lovely lady!! Gorgeous pillow box hun, you've decorated it so beautifully, the colours of the leaves are fab!

huggles

Amanda x

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful box. I feek inspired to hae a go.

Marian

Angela said...

A pillow box is not just for christmas :) Great autumn colour choice.
Ax

Sarn said...

Exquisite packaging Jules. Lovely.
xxx

Anonymous said...

Love the pillow box - great to see what can be done with the CD.Lady_j13 (Joanne Reeves)

Janice said...

Great little box and gorgeous trimming. finger counting for me lol!

Bella said...

Very pretty box.. looking forward to all the new things on the CD.. fingers crossed :)

Anonymous said...

Perfect for those little hand made christmas gifts, georgeous. Sonja Stannard

Debs Willis said...

hi Jules, this is just bee-oo0ti-full!!!! Fab colour scheme, and so cute

deb x

Jacee said...

Absolutely lovely project Jules, so very pretty.
Hugs Jacee

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules
Lovely pillar box. Great to know this CD is not just for Christmas! Lol. Denise Hirst

Anonymous said...

Beautiful box, this would make a lovely favour for the christmas table. Lynn xx

CatJayBee said...

Love seeing Christmas papers used for other things.

Wishcraft said...

Ooh your box is gorgeous Jules! Love all your fab details :o) Lisa x

Tip Top said...

Wonderful - I think I'd be more happy with the box than anything inside!!

coops said...

stunning box jules.gorgeous rich colours and the detailsa are fab :D

xx coops xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Hey Jules! I really am one of those people who just came by because I love your blog! But as I'm here I thought I may as well hop along! Love your pretty pillow box. Don't CDs like this cost an awful lot in ink use though? Hugs, Lesley

Rachel Webber said...

Love the decorated pillow box

susiestacey said...

Hi Jules Great little project x Susan x

LadyJ113 said...

Jules, what can I say other than beautiful, thank you.
Jan x

Misty's said...

Hi Jules
Beautiful piece!
Michaela xx

Craftbugmum said...

What a lovely little box and can't wait to see the treat inside. Love the colours you have used.
Hugs Fi xx

Donna Mosley said...

Wow! Jules, this is so beautiful. Love the gorgeous spotty papers and fab details.

Donna x

Anonymous said...

Love this pillow box Jules, awesome papers and embellishment!

Also adore all your other Christmas cards from this week!

I apologies for my time away this week, and for not commenting on your precious posts, I hope you have a great new week! and can't wait to see what you do!!!!

G Peplow said...

Fabulous pillow box, love all the beautiful embellies, Have a great weekend, Gay xxx

Janette said...

Gorgeous box Jules, great colours, and detail. Janette x

Debbie said...

Yes Jules, the fingers were used for counting. Love the pillow box and tag you've created and you're right these lovely rich coloured papers can be used all year round.Beautiful.Hope you're well.Love Debbie x

Anonymous said...

Love the pillow box, you certainly have an artistic flair.
Carol Cole

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic box.

Gillian R said...

Lovely gift box, almost wouldn't want to open a present like that (I did say almost :))

Di said...

Hi Jules, fabulous box. And so right for Autumn - brilliant stuff, as always (from the heart :))) ) Love, Di xx

Jackie said...

Hi Jules, your box is gorgeous. I think that template is really useful! x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab creation hun! I have got myself a few of the Funky Hands cds now just need to print some papers off & play!
Hugs Shell xx

Irene said...

A beautiful pillow box Jules, with gorgeous embellies.

luv
irene
xxxx

Carol said...

Love this Jules, the colours are gorgeous. Carol x

Jenny said...

Love this gorgeous box Jules, it would make anyone's day to receive it, beautiful leaves too :)
Jenny x

Anonymous said...

Great way of using The leaves etc
Caryl