My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 16 February 2018

GUEST DESIGNER POST - DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE

Hi Everyone

Happy Friday!

Brrrrrr!!!!  A cold start here today with a good old frost making everywhere magically glisten!

A change of day for me this week for posting to the Digistamp Boutique Blog and I chose to work with a brand new digi image called Easter Egg Bunny.  Isn't he the cutest bunny ever?!  (nothing to do with the fact that he has lots and lots of chocolate eggs to share LOL!!).

So here is my creation:




This used:

Image and Sentiment:  Easter Egg Bunny
Backing Papers:  Nitwit Collection "FQB Egg-stra Special Collection" 
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
ProMarkers
Pebbles Chalks
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Glamour Dust
Fine Coloured Glitter
Ribbon 

Once my image was coloured with ProMarkers, I used the chalks to add a subtle bit of blue to the  background - applying it with a little cotton wool ball.  Then I sprayed the image at arms length with some cheap hairspray to set the chalk.  I wonder how long my card will stay smelling nice for!!?

So that is me for another week on this lovely DT.  How quickly they are flying!

Is it just me or does Christmas seem like a long distance memory already?!!

Enjoy your day and have a good weekend when it arrives.

17 comments:

Carole said...

Super cute card Jules...good enough to eat!...scrummy colours. Christmas...seems months ago and it's only a few weeks since everyone was stressing over it!.eek

cuilliesocks said...

Aww so sweet Jules, lovely image and beautifully coloured, great layout too, Kate x x

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Jules, an adorable bunny and lovely papers - a fabulous card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lorraine said...

This little bunny is so cute and I love the colours and pretty papers you have chosen for him.
The weeks are definitely flying by...we're on half term....- it's almost finished :-(
Lorraine x

KandA said...

Fabulous card Jules, the little bunny is so adorable xx

Kathleen said...

Really sweet card and love the pastel colours, beautiful colouring too.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

He is adorable and love the pretty colours. A sweet card. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Liz said...

An adorable card, Jules. The beautifully coloured image is so cute. xx

Anne said...

Beautiful card, love how you’ve used that cute image
Anne x

scrappymo! said...

Adorable! Love the pretty colouring and soft colours here.

Aquarius said...

What a lovable bunny this is - also love the string of hearts on your previous post and of course the teeny tiny card is gorgeous too. Hopefully comments are better late than never!

Enny said...

Oh, what a lovely, sweet, cute Easter Bunny, and lovely paper too ! Have a beautiful weekend ! Enny

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card and image Jules.

Sue xx

MagsB said...

Oh so sweet, Jules, and I don't just mean the eggs! What bright, vibrant colours - and the bunny is adorable!

love Mags B x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

So cute Jules.
~Sue x

Unknown said...

I could have sworn I commented on here yesterday but I must have got distracted (happens a lot here lately)...I love the cute bunny and the bright papers are gorgeous !
Hugs Kaz xxx

Brawny x said...

Very ute card Jukes x