My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 19 February 2018

MONDAY'S MALE

Hi Everyone

Happy Monday . .. . I hope your week has got off to a good start.

A super busy weekend here on the wedding front .. .. but this evening I have had chance for a little play and have come up with this creation which I am taking over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge where the theme is "anything goes" along with the optional choice of "use some scraps".  Well I certainly have more than my fair share of those!  LOL!!!

So here we go:




This used:

Image:  Penny Black "4082H" To Cake Moment
Sentiment:  DigiStamp Boutique "It's Your Birthday"
Backing Papers:  Nitwit Collection "Farmhouse Collection"
Nestabilities:  Classic Square Dies
Ebay Circle Dies
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
ProMarkers
Twine
Glamour Dust
Black fineliner and White Gel Pen

and that is all for today.

I am hoping to be able to pull in a teeny, tiny make tomorrow.  There is a bit of a world shortage of them here at the moment.



16 comments:

Carole said...

Great use of scraps Jules and how clever to cut them with square dies. How do I always forget the obvious? Super cute image and I like the sentiment...maybe i prefer not to remember birthdays now!Hugs xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Fantastic card...,love all your squares... For your background...
Love it
Hugs Sylvie xx

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Jules, love the papers with the faux stitching and the green twine. That sentiment is great isn't it...I have to stop myself using it on every card at the moment lol :)
Hugs Kaz xxx

Debbie said...

Hi Jules, I am loving all the squares in the background. Such a fun and creative card. Hope you're doing okay. Nice to know you're being kept busy with your wedding work. Big hugs xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic male themed card Jules, I love the background you've created.

Sue xx

Aquarius said...

Good you've used some of your scraps and the PB hedgies are always a wonderful choice - love it

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules, I love this gorgeous card, the colours are fabulous, the squares of paper is a great creative idea and I just love the cute image, Kate x

pinky said...

Love how you used the scraps Jules, such a gorgeous card and very manly with those greys.

Enny said...

What a beautiful card with scraps ! I love the image and the sentiment, so cute ! Hugs, Enny

cotnob said...

A super card Jules, such a sweet image - a brilliant design to use your scraps,
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Jules. Love the cute hedgy and pretty scraps of paper.
Tom had a lovely birthday thank you, lots of pressies and lots of friends and family to help him celebrate!

DT hat on... thanks for joining this months Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

What a cute hedgehog Jules and I love the sentiment!! Great design, perfect for using up bits and pieces xx

Carol S. said...

Love PB Hedgies and a beautiful card. Great detail and a brilliant sentiment! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kathleen said...

One day later, super image with really lovely colouring and a brilliant use of your scraps.

Kath x

Wendy said...

Adorable and gorgeous card Jules, fab papers & design.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Crafting Queen said...

Such a cute card!