My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 26 February 2018

MONDAY'S MALE

Hi Everyone

I hope you have all had a good Monday!

It has been trying to snow here all day with heavy flurries .. .. but nothing that settled for long.  We are promised much worse over the next day or so though ... eeekkk!!

Here today with my Monday's Male card .. .. and also an entry into Pixie's Snippets Playground where we are encouraged to use our snippets of card etc rather than cutting into sparkly new sheets.

So this is what I created with my snippets:




and whilst I was at it I decided to make a second one .. . so I had one of each!!  LOL!!!


Only the blue one is a snippet make though.  I had to print the papers for the pink one so that doesn't count .. .. although the white and cream card were snippets!

These used:

Image & Sentiment:  Digistamp Boutique:  Bunny Baby Clear Stamp Set
Backing Papers:  Nitwits Collection:  Up, Up and Away
X-Cut Heart Die
Joy Craft:  Flower Die
ProMarkers
Glamour Dust
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Dimension Pads
Ribbon and Buttons from my crafty stash box

and that is me for today  .. .. rather late in the evening .. . but better late than never.

Have a good week everyone.  Stay safe if you get the snow!!!!


17 comments:

Liz said...

Oh, these are SO cute, Jules! Love the designs. xx

Unknown said...

These are so cute Jules, love the heart panel, the papers are gorgeous and the cute flower with button !
Hugs Kaz xx

Megan J said...

Hi Jules, a beautiful pair of cards, they have turned out beautifully, love the soft linen texture in the card you used, not something we see often in patterned papers... thanks for the inspiration... have a great week... Megan

Carole said...

FABULOUS! Love these cards Jules...so clean and fresh! Winter has arrived here in West Yorkshire today....snow flurries and sunshine...don't think it will hang around too long! xxx

KandA said...

What adorable cards, super design and such a sweet image xx

Anne said...

These are adorable Jules, the stitched detail is a lovely finishing touch.
It's so satisfying to use up bits of precious patterned paper (I save them all!!)

It's snowing here today so I've been out with my dog and now I'm not moving :o)

Anne x

Enny said...

Oh, these cards are so cute, absolutely gorgeous images, and your "snippets" are beautiful ! Lovely with the ribbon in the middle ! We have icy cold weather with sunshine, but snow/rain is predicted.... :( Have a nice day ! Enny

Di said...

Really cute cards Jules! You always come up trumps with lovely designs - and great use of snippets of course!

Lovely to see you in the Snippets Playground.

Hugs

Di xx

Sarah said...

These are so cute Jules, great design and I love that you have done one of each. No snow down here in Dorset yet xx

Lorraine said...

These are adorable Jules. The stamp looks fab on a heart and I love the design.
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

Adorable cards Jules, such a cute image and lovely pastel papers - even I managed to find the heart on these!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Just so sweet Jules, lovely colours and design, Kate x x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous cards Jules. Adorable image and thanks for the email. Nice to know I am not the only one to be surrounded by stuff!!Lol!! We also have a few inches of snow today! Keep warm, Carol S.xx

Kathleen said...

Two really sweet and gorgeous cards, super sweet image and lovely papers and a really super design.
Yep snow yesterday and again today but in-between we have had sun (can you remember what that is?) so the bit that settled didn't stay long. It has been really cold though, even wore my hat today when we popped out.

Kath x

aussie aNNie said...

Very cute cards Jules. Love them both.
I had to follow you again, seems blogger had taken me out..
x💖 [aNNie' blog]

Babs said...

Awe wow Jules what gorgeous cards and papers so adorable, I love them both. Hope your keeping well too.
Hugs Babs x

Brawny x said...

Aw thes are so cute Jules. Hope you are well my dear x