My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 30 March 2018

GUEST DESIGNER POST - DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE

Hi Everyone

Happy Friday .. .. in fact Happy Good Friday!!!

My card for today is one I made using the limited supplies I had taken to use whilst staying with Mum.  This week I did make sure I took my printer .. .. that was the thing I missed most last week (apart from Mr Heart of course!!).

My card was made for giving to Mr Heart, as we celebrated our wedding anniversary yesterday.  We went out for a romantic dinner for two on Wednesday evening and I even got to sleep in my own bed for a night whilst my lovely Sis took over caring for Mum for the night.  This also meant I could sneak a quick photograph at home before I popped my creation into its envelope. 




This used:

Image:  DigiStamp Boutique using the set "Tweet Hearts Collection"
Sentiment:  Computer Generated using font Dragonflight Pro Regular
Backing Papers:  First Edition Paper "Sweet Nothings"
X-Cut Corner Rounding Punch
ProMarkers and Chalk
Hairspray
Glossy Accents
Eyelets and Eyelet Setter

and that is it

But before I go I would like to thank everyone for all the well wishes you have been sending for Mum .. .. they certainly seem to be doing the trick because this week has definitely seen some improvement.  Still a way to go but we are starting to win.  Yay!!!

Enjoy the Easter weekend whatever you are doing.





14 comments:

Lynne said...

A gorgeous card, so cute, and pleased to hear your mum is improving x

Jean said...

What a wonderful anniversary card, the little birdies are so cute.
Belated Congratulations for your anniversary.
Jean x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules what a lovely card for your Hubby, just so sweet.
Congratulations on your anniversary, sound like you had a super evening, Kate x

Carole said...

Happy Belated Wedding Anniversary Jules...so glad you got together with Mr heart for a romantic meal. Glad your mum is making progress...she will be getting used to you being around...so best give her some crafting to keep her put of mischief eh! Have a Happy Easter....oh and lovely cute card...bet he loved it! Hugs xx

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary to you both and I am pleased to see that this lovely card is full of lovely hearts!! Glad to hear that your Mum is picking up xx

cotnob said...

An adorable card Jules, such a sweet image, I hope you both enjoyed your Anniversary.
I'm so please to hear that your Mum is doing well, I hope her progress continues.
Happy Easter.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

You card image is adorable and love the colours. Gorgeous design. Pleased to hear that your Mum is on the mend. Have a lovely Easter weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous image and fabulous colouring, really sweet card.
Glad to hear that your Mum is improving and may she soon be fit and well.

Kath x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Jules, love the soft effect with the chalks. I'm so glad your Mum is improving, it must make all the difference having you there as well.
Wishing a belated Happy Anniversary to you and Mr Heart !
Big hugs,
Kaz xxx

Lorraine said...

This is so pretty Jules. The image is so sweet and the colours look fab
I hope you enjoyed your anniversary celebrations and I am so glad your Mum's condition is improving.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Enny said...

What a sweet and gorgeous card, and congratulations with your Wedding Anniversary ! I'm so glad, that your mother is better already, I pray and hope for her full recovery. Wishing you and your family a lovely Easter weekend ! Enny

KandA said...

Happy belated anniversary to you both and sending get well wishes to you Mum and hope she's soon back in the best of health. Love your fabulous card and those sweet little birdies xx

Anne said...

That's a beautiful card, love the image and the sentiment too
Anne x

Brawny x said...

I just love this Jules. Fabulous cards x