My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 9 March 2018

GUEST DESIGNER POST - DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE

Hi Everyone

Happy Friday!!  .. .. .. almost the weekend!  Yay!!

Here today showcasing another new image that the lovely Sally-Ann from Digistamp Boutique has added to her boutique.  So many new things being added that it is hard to know what to play with!!  Truth be known I want to play with them all, I just love colouring the cute images .. .. but I don't think my "happy couples" would like that somehow!  LOL!!

Today my card uses "Treadmill Ralph" . . . I think he makes a great male card





This used:

Image:  Digi Stamp Boutique "Treadmill Ralph" (as a new image he is on offer for a short while)
Sentiment:  Computer Generated using font "Inkston Sans"
Backing Papers:  We R Memory Keepers "Love Notes"
X-Cut Corner Rounding Punch
ProMarkers
Ribbon
Buttons that have had their shanks cut off "ouch"
My Trusty Sewing Machine

So there we go .. . 

and just a reminder that you can enter any of your cards/projects using a Digi Stamp Boutique image into the monthly competition.  The prize is a fabulous £10 voucher to spend in the Digi Stamp Boutique Store.  This month the competition has moved to Facebook!  Pop over HERE and join our Group to join in.  

Plus, if you enter the competition this month you will receive a free image that you can use next month if you choose to.  More details about that on the Digistamp Boutique Facebook page.

So that is it from me .. .. have a great day ahead of a lovely weekend.



21 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Oh Jules this such a fun card fab image and those buttons ouch are fabulous

Kath said...

A fabulous card - a great image and I love the sentiment too!
Kath x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

This wonderful image made me giggle Jules and I love the addition of the running shoes.

Sue xx

Carole said...

This brings a smile to my face!...great for those male cards. Run though?? my birthdays catch up with me even though I walk..slowly...! :) xx

Lynne said...

I love this card, it made me smile and your sentiment is great!

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous fun card Jules, great character and sentiment, Kate x

Lorraine said...

He looks brilliant Jules. Love the design and those little running shoes are the perfect finishing touch.
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A super card Jules, such a fun image and I love your little shoe embellishments.
Have a lovely weekend.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Hun. Really fun image. Loving the buttons too. Have a nice weekend. Hugs xx

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Jules. Love the fun design and sentiment and the shoe buttons are a perfect finishing touch. xx

Kathleen said...

What a fantastic image, will have to get this for my Brother-in-Law. He had a stroke about 5 years ago and his right arm is just about useless and one of his legs is not good, but he goes to see if it will help in any way to get feelings back, don't know if he uses a treadmill though and he can't walk very far as he gets tired but all the same, he would get the funny side.
You have really showed this image off perfectly a really super fun card.

Kath x

Brawny x said...

Great card Jules x

Anne said...

What a fun image, I know someone this would be perfect for!
Love your design, the little shoes are fab

Have a lovely weekend
Anne x

pinky said...

This is just brilliant Jules, loving the fun sentiment too. Enjoy the rest of your weekend xx

Wishcraft said...

Such a brilliant sentiment to go with this image Jules, love it! Fab card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Whisper said...

Oooo absolutely super hun, I just saw this on Facebook and I had to come over and leave a comment, am loving the trainers too, Luv Sam x

AlisonC said...

So true, what a fun image. x

KandA said...

What a fabulous fun card and perfect sentiment xx

MagsB said...

So much fun, Jules, and the running shoes embellishment is just perfect!

love Mags B x

Kathy said...

Love this, Jules - it did make me smile!

Long time no see - have sent you an email!

scrappymo! said...

This is hilarious A great masculine card!