My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 31 March 2018

MARCH RUDOLPH DAY CHALLENGE

Hi Everyone

Happy Saturday!

I hope you are all having a lovely Easter break.

I am now home for two nights whilst my brother and sister are on "Mum duties" .. .. and I am happy to report that things are progressing well.  Still a way to go but every day sees some improvement and we can't ask for more than that can we?!?!?

So once home I realised it was my last day for playing along in the March Rudolph Day Challenge ..: .. and I am playing along using a gorgeous stamp I won in the January Rudolph Day Challenge.  Isn't it super cute?  Thank you Mo!




This used:

Image:  Stamping Bella "Santas Loot"
Sentiment:  Stampendous "CRH296" Joyeux Noel
Snowflakes:  "Memory Box" Snowflake Heart Die
ProMarkers
Glamour Dust
Stampendous White Fun Flock
Distress Oxide Ink Pad:  Broken China
My Trusty Sewing Machine

and that is it.

One more lovely flat Christmas card into the box!  Yay!!

Right better go and link up quickly before time runs out on the challenge.

Enjoy your Easter break everyone.


15 comments:

Kath said...

A lovely card and such a cute image. Glad to hear your mum is improving.
Kath x

Kathleen said...

That is a really lovely cute stamp and a really lovely card too, love the touch of blue behind the Santa and the snowflakes.
Happy Easter

Kath x

KandA said...

Gorgeous card and such a super cute image. Have a great weekend xx

Liz said...

What a fun card, Jules, the image is so cute. Good news that your Mum is progressing well - one step at a time. xx

LesleyG said...

Ok so that's a gorgeous stamp, but that's an even more gorgeous card, happy RD xxx

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Jules, love the cute Santa and the red/kraft base. The scattered snowflakes really finish it off too :)
Hope you have a lovely weekend with hubby,
Hugs Kaz xxx

Enny said...

What a lovely card, such a cute Santa, and beautifully embellished ! Wishing you and your family, especially your mother, all the best ! Enny

Viv said...

Happy Sunday Jules. Hoping you are resting whilst on your brief home stopover! Good that things are improving a little - every day brings a bit more hopefully. Cute Christmas card too. x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely card Jules, glad you mom is improving. Have a lovely weekend. Sue x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules what a sweet card, lovely image and colouring, great card design too, Kate x

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Jules, such a sweet image and lovely CAS design.
I'm so pleased that your Mum is still making steady progress.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

scrappymo! said...

So glad to see you were able to use this prize stamp! It is always so much fun to see a previous winner here, use the prize!

Your card is adorable. The image is coloured so beautifully and i love the snowy trim on the Santa hat.

The wee snowflakes are a perfect finishing touch.

Thanks for taking part in the March Rudolph Days Challenge.

Whisper said...

Oooo what an absolute sweetie and a great CAS card too, luv Sam x

MagsB said...

That is an adorable Santa! What a gorgeous CAS Christmas card!

love Mags B x

Brawny x said...

He's so cute Jules x