My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 2 April 2018

OOOPSIE DAISY!

Hi Everyone

I hope your Easter break has been a lovely one.

Mine has flown by in the blink of an eye .. .. and I was just loading my car up ready for returning to Mum's house when I remember that the lovely Sally-Ann has a flash sale on at the moment which gives you a yummy 30% off her fabby digital images.

You will find them all HERE  .. .. including lots of Christmas images for those well organised people who are chipping away at them all year.

So sorry my lovely blog pals .. .. I should have share this sooner  .. .. but I think there is still a little bit of time left to grab a bargain.

I think a card I made a while ago is quite appropriate for this post.




This is just one of the images and sentiments from the "Blooming Lovely Set" .. .. and in the sale it is going to cost you whole 42p !!!  .. .. and this is just one of the images and sentiments!  There are lots of others in the set.  

This is one download I use lots and lots!!  A vase of flowers suits so many occassions.

I took my image into Serif Craft Artist to add the shadow behind it .. .. it looks like it is raised up with dimension pads but really it is totally flat.

Enjoy the rest of your Easter Monday.  

Time for me to go and see if Mum has been behaving herself today!!




24 comments:

Kath said...

A fabulous card - love the vase of daisies.
Kath x

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card, Jules! Jo x

Enny said...

What a lovely card Jules, yes, a vase with flowers can be used for any occasion ! The Easter days have flown by indeed, it all goes so fast. No wonder you might forget something every now and then, you are very busy indeed, especially with caring for your mother. Wish you (and her) all the best ! Enny

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jules, what a pretty image and a beautiful card, Kate x

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Jules, a lovely image and your background is perfect - a great sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

A pretty card and love the shadowing, very effective. Hope you Mum is a bit better. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Fabulous card....
hope you Mum is improving ... bless her ... send her my love and a big hug...
Love Sylvie xxx

Kathleen said...

Brilliant card, super CAS design and a lovely simple image.
Well Easter was fine until this morning when we woke up to one inch of snow and coming down really heavily right up to 1 p.m. Grandson's birthday too, but we did manage to get up and see him.

Kath x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jules, those flowers look brilliant with the 3D shading. Hope your Mum is continuing to improve.
Lorraine x

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Jules, a really lovely image and I love the fresh look of your card. xx

Carole said...

Hi clever lady....hope you have eaten all your chocolate and had a good Easter. Super card! Hope all is well on your return to mum. xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a fantastic card Jules, I love the image you've used and it's a great play on words for a forgotten birthday.

Sue xx

Anne said...

That's such a sweet card Jules, I love how you use these quite whimsical images

Thanks for the heads up about the sale too, there are a couple I've had my eye on and I like their sentiments

I'm pleased to hear your Mum is doing better, one day at a time :)

Anne x

Karen Dunbrook said...

I love this card...the stripes and those adorable flowers..well done.
xx Karen

Di said...

Hi Jules!

I spotted a comment you'd left on Liz's blog about her stencil storage and was stunned to read about your Mum having been so poorly. Hopped straight over here to find out why and oh boy, what a time you've been having. Thankfully it sounds like your lovely Mum is on the road to recovery and each day's improvement is to be cheered for! Wishing her well ASAP - and also hoping you're trying to get some rest when you can.

I adore your card - LOVE how you added the shadow, had me totally fooled!

Take care

Love

Di xx

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Jules and I love the way you have added the shadow, so effective. The glittery petals are pretty too :)
Big hugs to you and your Mum,
Kaz xxx

Sarah said...

I love the freshness of this lovely card Jules and the shadow makes it look so dimensional...great idea!! xx

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant card and love the colours and image.💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]
❣️

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Jules.Love the flowers with the glitter and love the stiched edges.Great sentiment too.

Gr, Sylvia

Lynne said...

A fabulous cas card, I love the sentiment and your zig zag stitching. I just wish I was so proficient on the sewing machine x

KandA said...

Gorgeous card Jules and that is such a pretty vase of flowers. I hope your Mum had a good weekend and is feeling better and I hope you enjoyed your rest too xx

Whisper said...

Oooo absolutely delightful hun, luv Sam x

MagsB said...

Oh so pretty!

love Mags B x

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous cardvx