My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 30 April 2018

MONDAY'S MALE

Hi Everyone

I hope you have had a good Monday.

Here rather late so I will jump straight into it and share a card I have put together this evening using an image from my "coloured up and ready to use" box.  It has been getting nice and full recently so it is time to start turning some of those images into cards!!




This used:

Image:  Penny Black "4130K" You make me bob!
Sentiment:  Digistamp Boutique "Everyday Sentiments" Clear Polymer Stamp Set
Backing Papers: Avery Elle "Everyday Collection"
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
ProMarkers
My Trusty Sewing Machine

and that is me for today!

A good day .. .. because I got to take Mum around all her favourite shops!  A big leap forward in her recovery.

I will hopefully make it here tomorrow with a teeny tiny creation!


12 comments:

Aquarius said...

Gorgeous image - always love the various hedgies! Will look out for your Teeny Tuesday card.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fabulous card Jules, I love the image. Great news too with your Mum enjoying a trip out.

Sue xx

Enny said...

Dear Jules, what good news from your mother, I'm sure you both enjoyed that shopping day ! And again such a lovely card, very cute with the hedgehogs, beautiful paper and so nice with the sewing ! Have a lovely 1st of May ! Enny

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card,Jules.Love the cute hedgies and the bright colours.Thank you for your kind comment on my blog :).Hopefully you had a great day with your Mum.

Gr,Sylvia.

Inkyfingers said...

This is such a cutie of a card Jules! I love your fun hedgies and the expression on the one with the headphones really cracks me up! I'm glad to hear that your Mum is recovering well.
Hugs
Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

What a fabulous image Jules and super papers, lovely design too, Kate x

Carole said...

Lovely card Jules.....hope there was a craft shop involved in the shopping! ?

Sarah said...

What a fun image!! I love the pogoing hedgie...very 70s!! Glad you were able to get Mum out and about, I bet that made her day!! xx

cotnob said...

A super card Jules, such a fun image.
I'm so pleased that you managed to get out and about with your Mum, I hope she enjoyed visiting her favourite shops.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Kathleen said...

Monday's male, Tuesday's comment, never seen this image before, I love it. Gorgeous card and super papers.

Kath x

Anne said...

Penny Black stamps were my first love, I thought I knew all the cute hedgies but I've never seen this one Jules. What an adorable image and a lovely card.
Pleased to hear your Mum is getting out and about.
Anne x

scrappymo! said...

Adorable. What a great image and an equally great card!