My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 4 April 2018

STAY CALM

Hi Everyone

Happy Wednesday.

I hope you have all had a good day.

Things have been continuing to improve here with Mum .. .. thank you all for your well wishes.  Mum has improved so much it looks like I might be able to at least start sleeping in my own bed again .. . and vacate Mum's settee.

I also have some other fabby news to share.  I am now officially a fully fledged DT member with the lovely Sally-Ann over at Digistamp Boutique .. .. so to celebrate I made this little creation:




This used:

Image:  Digistamp Boutique:  Yoga Alyssa
Sentiment:  Computer Generated using font "Inkston Sans"
Backing Papers:  Tinker N Co "Modern Kate"
ProMarkers
Ribbon from my Stash Box

Still working on very limited supplies here .. .. and missing my sewing machine .. .. but did bring my printer to Mum's this week which has been great to have .. .. other than it not having a proper home.  It has lived on top of the freezer, a blanket box and on the floor so far!!!  LOL!!!

I am also going to enter my creation into the following challenge

The Ribbon Girl Challenge - where the theme is "anything goes"

Take care everyone.  Hopefully catch you all again soon.


21 comments:

Liz said...

Great to hear that your Mum is continuing to improve. Congratulations on joining the DigiStamp Boutique DT, love the super card you made. xx

Kath said...

A cute card and congratulations on your permanent DT position. Glad to hear your mum is on the mend.
Kath x

Lynne said...

Love this card and fab paper piecing. Good to hear your mum is improving and great news on the DT post - how could they not have you, you're cards are brill xx

aussie aNNie said...

Oh how relaxing is this lovely card Jules...fab.xx💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]
❣️

Anne said...

Congratulations, they are lucky to have you on the team Jules you make beautiful cards with their images

Lovely news about your Mum, I hope she continues to improve and you can get back to some sort of normality

Anne x

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Jules, a great image and lovely colours.
I'm so pleased to hear that your Mum has made such good progress - I bet you will be playing catch up when you get back home!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

JanR said...

Fantastic card! I love the colours and the paper piecing. Congrats on your DT appointment - it's well deserved! Looking forward to seeing more Digistamp Boutique goodness. (:

Aquarius said...

Pleased to hear things are improving for you (missed this due to my blogging absence!) What a great image and your card is super as always. Take care.

KandA said...

Fabulous card and a super sentiment. So glad that your mum is continuing to improve xx

Unknown said...

Fab card Jules, great to hear your Mum is so much better I bet Mr Heart will be happy to have you home again. Also great news on becoming a permanent DT member for DSB I love seeing your cards with Sally's images :)
Hugs Kaz xxx

Wishcraft said...

Glad your mum is improving, and so pleased to hear you're staying with us on the DSB DT!

Lovely card... love how you've used the image and the papers are gorgeous :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jules, love her paper pieced outfit.
So glad to hear your Mum is continuing to improve, hopefully you'll soon be back in your own bed.
Lorraine x

Lynn said...

Hello Jules, I am so pleased to hear that your mom is on the mend. Congratulations on your new DT post, and this is a fabulous card. I will have to get this digi for my yoga friends. Lynn x

Carol S. said...

Sweet image and a gorgeous card Jules. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sarah said...

I am so pleased that you passed your probation and have a permanent position at DSB!! Funnily enough I bought that very image this week for a yoga loving friend who will soon be 60 so I shall take inspiration from your brilliant card. Good news about your Mum too xx

Whisper said...

Congrats on your new DT position.

Oooo such a perfect image, I must confess I love my yoga and I'm so missing it at the moment, due to Easter, Luv Sam x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules, good news all round then. So pleased to hear that your Mum is doing so well. Congrats on the new DT role.
Lovely card, great image and colouring, Kate x

pinky said...

I am so happy to hear your dear Mum is improving Jules and happy you are going to get a wee break yourself!! Congrats on the permanent design team position. I am sure them are so glad to have you committed. Your card today is perfectly beautiful. An image I might have to get lol. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

MagsB said...

I'm so glad your Mum is improving. It's such a worry, isn't it? Meanwhile, congratulations on being on the DSB DT team permanently, you will do them proud!

This card is so sweet - I do love the DSB images!

Take care, my lovely!

love Mags B x

Brawny x said...

Gosh I've got a lot of cards to catch up with. Fab cardvx

Ribbon Girl said...

Very pretty card Jules, thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl April Challenge, best of luck, Mary xx