My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 7 April 2018

A4 QUICK PRINT BUTTERFLIES

Hi Everyone

Happy weekend!

I hope you are having a good one .. .. sorry it has been a few days since I last posted but there has been rather a lot happening here. 

My sister and brother are on "Mum Watch" over the weekend so I spent time unpacking and putting away all the craft equipment I took to my Mum's last week .. .. .. and searching for the leads for my printer!!   Of all the crafty goodies I took with me, my printer leads were the last thing I felt I would lose!

Eventually I found them .. .. which was a good job because I wanted to use my printer to have a play with a brand new image sheet that has just been released over at DigiStamp Boutique called A4 Quick Print Colour Sheet - Butterflies.

The idea behind these sheets is that you simply print, cut and use the images and sentiments to create your projects.  Great for those occasions when you don't have the time (or supplies) to create your own layered images.

Love the colours in this collection and how the butterfly images actually look as if they have been stamped onto an inked background.

There are four images and 4 sentiments in the set .. .. and here are three of them.  








I will show you the fourth image another day when I share another couple of ideas I have for the set.

If you are up for a bargain then there is an "early bird" offer on this set (and the other current new April releases)  .. ..  plus 30% off images for men!  Both offers will finish at midnight  on Monday (UK BST).

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.


21 comments:

Barb said...

You've made a lovely selection of cards with your sheets Jules and they are very pretty colours. Barbxx

Wendy said...

These are gorgeous, love those butterflies.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Liz said...

Three wonderful cards, Jules, the butterflies are so pretty. xx

MagsB said...

Dearest Jules, I apologise - I have been catching up with Blogland and have only just seen your posts about your Mum's hospital stay. I'm so glad she's now recovering at home - and how amazing she is that she's not had such a hospital visit before! I'm sure she'll be on the mend now that she's home!

I sympathise over your search for your printer leads: last time we visited my son in Shropshire I left my bag - including my phone charger! - in the hotel! My son kindly sent the bag on, but it was an anxious few days, I didn't dare turn my phone on in case the battery went ker-splat!

I hope my silly story has made you smile! And your butterfly cards are so beautiful, I love your designs!

Take care!

with much love, Mags B xxx

Lynne said...

Beautiful cards, all 3 of them. I think the first is my fave with the gorgeous gingham bow. It’s a shame I can’t buy anything like that at the moment as our printer isn’t printing true so I’ll have to wait till hubby fixes it and that could be ages! 😊 x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous set of cards Jules.

Sue x

Enny said...

Wow, your cards are beautiful, the images really look like stamped ones! I'm so glad, you found your printer leads, it's not easy, moving your equipment from one place to another and back. Wishing you a lovely Sunday ! Enny

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are very pretty

Sarah said...

So pretty, love the inky look, much neater than my failed attempts so could be a useful addition to the stash!! xx

Viv said...

These are really pretty Jules - glad you managed to find some 'me' time whilst looking after your Mum. x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Wow what a gorgeous collection of cards Jules. The butterflies are so pretty. Enjoy your weekend off.

Sue xx

Carole said...

You have made three very pretty yet classy cards Jules...as always. They really do look like printed images. Glad you found those cables! Hugs xx

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous cards, Jules, Jo x

cuilliesocks said...

Your cards are just beautiful Jules, beautifully designed, Kate x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards Jules, the butterflies look so pretty
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

Gorgeous cards Jules, I just had to nip over and pop them in my basket along with a couple of other bits!
I hope you've had a lovely weekend and that your Mum is still making good progress.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Kathleen said...

Good grief Jules you have been busy, these are really lovely cards, especially the purple and lilac ones.
Glad that you are back home and back in your own bed, good sign that Mum is on the mend.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

Three gorgeous cards Jules. Love the designs and the butterflies are so pretty. Hope you Mum is fully recovered. Hugs, Carol s.xx

Anne said...

Very pretty collection of cards
I didn't know digi stamp boutique did coloured images, I love these and can see them being very useful
Anne x

KandA said...

Three wonderful cards, super designs and such beautiful butterfly images xx

Brawny x said...

Super cards Jules. Great designs even though those winged things give me the heebie jeebies! I'm petrified of them and these look real! X