My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 10 November 2018

A TEENY TINY - ON A SATURDAY

Hi Everyone

Happy Saturday

I hope that you are all having a lovely weekend.

It has been weddings all the way here today .. .. and another happy couple have decided to join my working list for next year!  Yay!!

So with everything else that has been happening today there has only been time to pull in a quick teeny tiny (3.5" square) make today - but I love it anyway!




This used:

Image:  Lili of the Valley - Snowy Hugs (one of those digital sheets that are not available anymore)
Sentiment:  Penny Black Clear Sentiment Set "30-310" Believe
Backing Paper for the card front:  Paper Choice Printables "Tartan" via Etsy  and  for the envelope Pink Petticoat Download that is also no longer available
Ribbon
Crystal Glamour Dust
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Button

and that is me for today!

A little late .. .. with a little card!!  But they all count in the run up to Christmas don't they?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.


14 comments:

Carole said...

Ahhh so cute xxx haven't forgotten you xx

JanR said...

So super cute!

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous cards Jules, love this cute little image, luckily I purchased it too before they stopped doing the digital sheets. Sue x

Gibmiss said...

Gorgeous sweet card... fabulous image...
Hugs Sylvie xx
Beautiful sunny day here in Gib...

Aquarius said...

An adorable pair of penguins and the plaid background paper is so well chosen to go with the image.

Lynne said...

I love this image, it's so sweet and your tartan paper goes with it perfectly. A lovely card x

Kath said...

A super cute card and another for your Christmas box!
Kath x

Enny said...

Dear Jules, such a sweet card, those penguins are so cute ! We have a wet weekend here, perfect to make cards ! Hugs, Enny

Anne said...

This is adorable Jules, my favourite size at the moment and that background paper is perfect
Anne x

cuilliesocks said...

Aww so bloomin cute Jules, I love the image and your lovely colour palette, I always think it's amazing how you get so much into these tiny cards, have a lovely day, Kate x

Lorraine said...

A very cute teeny tiny card, just love those little penguins.
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Missed this last night, don't know why. Such a cute image, the one being kissed looks so shy, perfect papers too.

Kath x

cotnob said...

An adorable card Jules, such a cute image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

Those penguins are adorable!! A Great teeny tiny card xx