My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 11 November 2018

A REMEMBRANCE DAY THANK YOU

Hi Everyone

No Christmas card today .. .. .. today is all about being grateful.  


They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them





I hope you have been wearing your poppy with pride!

Catch you again soon!


11 comments:

Carole said...

Lovely Jules xxx

Enny said...

A wonderful card Jules, and yes, we shall always remember them ! It's a 100 years ago, that the Great War ended, and in Ypres were ceremonial events all day (also on Belgian TV). Every day, The Last Post is blown at the Menen Gate and it's very moving, standing there. Hugs, Enny

Kath said...

A beautiful card Jules.
Kath x

Kathleen said...

Really beautiful cards Jules, a really super poppy image and love the dies, very elegant creation.
Allsorts challenge this week is poppies or red.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card and sentiment. My Mother was Maltese and lost 2 husbands in the 2nd WW. Had a horrible life in Malta during the war. Carol S.xx

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Hi Jules...
Lovely card and post.. yes it is important to remember and b thankful for all who've served.
Hugs Shaz in Oz.x

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

PS did you calligraph the Thank You?

Anne said...

I've seen some wonderful tributes this weekend, a beautiful elegant card Jules
Anne x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jules, a perfect tribute to those that gave everything for us.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

Really lovely Jules xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Stunning. Sue x