My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 15 November 2018

WINTER WONDERLAND

Hi Everyone

Happy Thursday!

Not sure where this week is disappearing to .. .. all I know is that it has been a super busy one so far .. .. hence it taking me nearly three days to create a card and to actually get it onto my blog!   My happy couples that are having Christmas weddings are certainly keeping me nice and busy.

I don't know why but for some reason I feel a Christmas wedding must be super romantic .. .. perhaps it is because I love Christmas so much.

There is so much I want to do that I am nearly begrudging having to sleep!  What a waste of time that seems LOL!!!

But anyway, here we go:




This used:  

Image:  Stampin' Up "White Christmas" stamp set
Sentiment:  Inkylicious "Walking Winter Wonderland" - one of my favourite Christmas sentiment stamps
Backing Papers:  Docrafts "Forever Friends Kraft Notes"
ProMarker
Crystal Glamour Dust
White Gel Pen
Black Fineliner Pen
Snowflakes and stars from my snowflake box
Gems

The background paper already had some subtle dots on it and I added to them using white Stazon ink and a snow stamp from the White Christmas set.  I was hoping they might show up a little more than they have.

Once again quite an old stamp set  .. .. but one I love playing with.

Must fly.  Loads to do before I go and see what Mum has been up to, and take her out for a stroll to look at all the lovely Christmas decorations in the shops.

Hope you are all having a good week.


15 comments:

Viv said...

Hello Jules! Lovely day here so if yours is the same, nice weather for a day with your Mum!
Another great card in one of my fave Christmas colour combos.
Christmas weddings are romantic - if it snows!!! xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules, what a gorgeous card, I love the frosty shades and the lovely winter scene, Kate x

cotnob said...

A super card Jules, you have created a lovely winter scene.
I have to agree, a Christmas Wedding does sound romantic - especially if it snows.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carole said...

Hi...time is running away with me too, and I am not half as busy as you sound! I know what you mean about sleeping!..lol Love,love this card. I love stags, the colours , snow...everything!..super! Enjoy your trip with your mum xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is beautiful, love it

Aquarius said...

A lovely wintry scene using a great stamp set, good choice of background paper too.

Kath said...

A beautiful card Jules.
Kath x

Lynne said...

A beautiful winter card. I love the background colour of the paper and your shiny snow is wonderful.

Sarah said...

Another gorgeous card Jules xx

Kathleen said...

Another beautiful creation, great scene, on the chilly side but hey that's Christmas, lovely images and a super background.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

Love the scene you have created Jules. Gorgeous! Great that you are getting lots of work in. Big hugs. Carol S.xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Fabulous card... I have that stamp set... not used for a long time... love the background Papers...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Anne said...

I love this Jules, perfect modern Christmas card and the heart is a lovely little finishing touch
I always thought a Christmas wedding must be very romantic
Anne x

KandA said...

Gorgeous card Jules, super stamp and I love the sentiment xx

Cristina said...

Hola Jules! A mí también me gusta mucho la Navidad, aunque aún no he comenzado con las decoraciones en mi blog, mientras estoy disfrutando e inspirándome de vuestras creaciones. La tarjeta te quedó muy bonita, es muy fina y delicada, la imagen es preciosa y el entorno que has creado con esos copos de nieve me han gustado mucho!
Tienes un blog lleno de encanto, me quedo de seguidora!
Besos