My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 7 November 2018

LET'S BE MERRY

Hi Everyone

Happy Wednesday!

A really nippy and blustery autumn day here and one where rain keeps getting added into the mix as well .. .. a good day for being snuggled in the craft room!

Here I am with another Christmas card today as promised.  

So here we go:




This used:

Background Image:  WOW! Clear Stamp:  "Vintage Wallpaper"
Sentiment:  Penny Black Clear Stamp Set:  "30-316 - Season's Gifts"
Sizzix Stamps and Dies:  "659376 - Holiday Joy"
Memento Ink Pads:  Toffee Crunch, Rich Cocoa, Pistachio and London Fog
Personal Impressions:  White and Silver Super Sparkle Embossing Powder
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
Ribbon
White Gel Pen
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Un-branded Dashed wavy line die from Ebay

As always a lot of what I use on my cards has been in my possession for years .. .. so apologies if some of the supplies I used are no longer available.

So that is my share for today .. .. back to work now that my rather late lunch break is over.

Many thanks for your lovely comments yesterday .. .. hoping to have another Christmas make to share tomorrow.


9 comments:

Carole said...

Super Jules!...I like the idea of the border down the side..a little bit different! xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning card Jules, lovely scene created with beautiful dies and super colours, Kate x

Sarah said...

Hellooo, what a gorgeous card, love those tall trees. Popping to have a look at yesterday now!! xx

Kathleen said...

Really beautiful cards, a fabulous design, some great dies and like the stamping on the background. You are certainly catching up now.

Kath x

Enny said...

Another gorgeous Christmas card Jules, absolutely beautiful ! And thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog, while you're so busy, much appreciated ! Hugs, Enny

Lynne said...

A beautifully put together card, love it x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

This is fantastic Jules, I love it.

Sue xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jules, such an elegant design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

XxJULESxX said...

Just gorgeous Jules as always!