My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 5 August 2021

FEEL BETTER SOON

Hi Everyone

I hope your week has been going well.

Just a quick post with a get well card I made today after realising at the weekend I don't have many of them in my stock box.




This used:

Image:  LOTV  "Little Nurse"
Sentiments:  Computer Generated 
Backing Papers:  From my snippet mountain.
ProMarkers
X-Cut:  Corner Rounding Punch
Nail Heads
My Trusty Sewing Machine


and that is it!

Hopefully I will be back again soon.

16 comments:

meg said...

A darling image and card,LOTV have the sweetest designs.

cotnob said...

A sweet get well soon card Jules, an adorable image - this would certainly cheer me up if I was feeling a little poorly.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable image, great card. Have a lovely day. Anesha

Aquarius said...

Super card using yet another of the great LOTV images - they seem to have them for every occasion

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous Get Well Card Jules, just what the Doctor ordered.

Sue xx

anne said...

This is a lovely image and beautifully coloured and I found the heart! Lovely card as always.
Anne x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules, what a super Get Well card, such a sweet image and beautifully coloured, Kate x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jules, the image is adorable and I love your card design.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Hi Jules,

An adorable image and would make any body feel better.

Hope you are not overdoing things.

Love and hugs,
Carol xxxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Jules your card would make anyone feel better its a perfect image beautifully coloured..

Have a good weekend.

Anne

Brenda said...

OMGoodness, this is just a darling image and card Jules! Love your paper choices and of course that image is just the sweetest. Hope you have a great weekend! Hugs, Brenda

aussie aNNie said...

Wow what a wonderful project, loving this. x

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Such a sweet card, love your colouring. Hope you're keeping well?

Debbie x

Carole said...

What acute image and a lovely card Jules...sorry I am behind in my commenting. Super colouring an dI like the striped paper that reflects the uniform. xx

Sarah said...

A perfect card to lift anyone's spirit Jules. Love the candy stripe paper to echo her little uniform dress xx

sallysbitz2 said...

Such a cute get well card. The images are coloured perfectly x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk