My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 30 August 2021

THANKS

Hi Everyone

I hope you have enjoyed your day!

Before I headed off to Mum today I had a quick nip into my craft pod .. .. .. where all the supplies were still sitting on my desk from my snippet play yesterday.  

There was one box still on there that holds lots of narrow strips of paper (yes, I sadly save everything) and I used some of those strips to create this:




This used:

Spellbinders Borderabilities:  A2 Curved Borders One
MFT Dienamics Die "Thanks"
Snippet Strips
Punch
My Trusty Sewing Machine


No need to put your specs on to find the heart today LOL!!!

So teeny tiny Tuesday tomorrow .. ..  and then we are round to September!   Yikes!!


13 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Love what you have do with your bit box …great card ….
Hugs Sylvie xx
Still red hot here

meg said...

Beautiful monochromatic card in beautiful shades of pink

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Jules, lovely papers and your usual great stitching - a super way to use up your snippets.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

LesleyG said...

Love your snippets cards Jules xxx

Liz said...

Absolutely love this card Jules, what a fabulous design. xx

Aquarius said...

Clever use of those narrow strips - often wonder why I bother saving them but I do all the same!!

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautifu card Jules and a great way of using up the left overs.

Sue xx

Lynne said...

A gorgeous thank you card Jules. A great use of snippets and I love your matching stitching x

Carole said...

Very cleverly put together Jules and a great use of snippets. What did you do with the snippet of white from the middle?...tee hee..giggle or is it overlaid? Love the bold thanks and heart...no glasses required for that one! xx

cuilliesocks said...

Another beautifully designed card Jules, lovely snippets of paper and I love the die shape you've used, love the big thanks, Kate x

Carol S. said...

Hi Jules,

Love your creation. Having used your snippets of paper and a gorgeous card is made!! Thanks!!!

Where has this year gone Jules? I am busy now, as I have 9 Craft Fairs booked and hope they won't be cancelled. Did quite well at the first one last week. I have to make more Christmas things.

Love and hugs,
Carol xxxx

Brenda said...

That's my issue too Jules, I save every little snippet! lol Cause you know I might need it. Yes, you can roll on the floor laughing now. lol I am totally in love with this snippet card too, love all those narrow snippets lined up behind the curvy opening. So pretty, so soft, so beautiful. Another one I will need to CASe. Hugs, Brenda

anne said...

This is beautiful Jules, love all the pink snippets and your great layout.

Anne x