My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 16 August 2021

THINKING OF YOU

Hi Everyone

I hope Monday has been a good day for you.

Another nice busy one here.  I get the feeling it is going to be another week that is going to disappear in the blink of an eye.

Flying in quickly tonight to share a little scrapling card that I made yesterday (these measure 6.5 x 13.5cms) and are just as popular as my teeny tiny makes. 




This used:

Image:  Penny Black "3381K" Aspire 
Sentiment: Penny Black "30-105" Gratitude
Watercolour Pens 
Butterflies:  Part of an old magazine cover gift
Small corner rounding punch
My Trusty Sewing Machine

I used the watercolour pens to colour the stamp, then breathed on it several times prior to stamping onto thin blue card.  I have had these pens for years and years and they are still just as juicy as they were the week I bought them.  

Have a good week everyone.

12 comments:

meg said...

Simply stunning Jules

Aunty Sue said...

Oh Jules this is just stunning and love the size done a few and always like as a little thinking of you card. Hope your keeping well

Lisa xx said...

Gorgeous card, the wee butterfly's look so sweet

Aquarius said...

Pretty card - don't work too hard!

Elaine Stark said...

Just beautiful, I love the shape. Elaine

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

This is gorgeous Jules.

Sue xx

cotnob said...

A pretty card Jules, a lovely stamp and your stitched border is perfect.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Stamps and Paper said...

Hello Jules…love what you’ve done with the Aspire stamp and the little butterflies are a perfect addition

Anne x

Carol S. said...

Hi Jules,

A gorgeous little card, very pretty flowers. I used Marvy water colour pens more than I care to think back!! More than 10-12 years ago. Still have a load in a drawer and use them sometimes just how you described, on rubber stamps.

I had hoped to do more in the garden today but is was cold, dark and rain all day. What has happened to Summer?

Love and hugs,
Carol xxxx



Carole said...

Lovely little card Jules..really pretty and cute. Love your staging too! xx

Sarah said...

That stamp was made for your scrapling card blank, so pretty too. Huffing was quite the technique back in the day I seem to recall. I have some Artiste watercolour pens lurking somewhere, must look them out!! Thanks for the shove Jules xx

Lisa said...

Beautiful thinking of you card. I love the wild flowers image you used.