My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 12 August 2021

TEENY, TINY MAKES

Hi Everyone

I hope your day has gone well.

Here with a few teeny tiny makes I have been creating .. .. .. alongside gardening, wall painting and the normal stuff I get up to.  

Pleased to have got some gardening done, but not pleased about the two super itchy insect bites on my arm!!!

For anyone new to my blog these teeny, tiny cards are a whole 3.5 inches square.  I photographed them altogether, along with their little envelopes, otherwise my post would be going on for far too long and you would probably nod off before reaching the end of my post.

But there is a bonus .. .. .. you have more hearts to find than normal LOL!!

I loved the little note cards and think I will be making lots more of these .. .. great for males or females which is always a bonus.

I won't do a huge ingredient list, but if there is anything you want to know then please just ask.

Take care and I will hopefully catch you again soon.

18 comments:

meg said...

You made it too easy to find the hearts this time Jules, a wonderful collection of teeny tiny makes,Hope the itchy bites heal soon

Aquarius said...

A super selection of teeny-tinies, the note cards are a great idea and as you say suitable for anyone. Hope your bites stop itching soon.

anne said...

These are all really pretty, love all the colours. I will be having a bit of a craft session today, I've already done the weeding, just making the most of my furlough Fridays.
Have a lovely weekend
Anne xx

Lynne said...

Wonderful little cards Jules, I love the note one with the piano keys behind x

Enny said...

Wow, your tiny cards are gorgeous ! Yes, we also have a lot of insects and I got bitten. With the wet weather they seem to thrive. As do slugs, yuk ! :( But I don't want to complain, we have no flooding or fires... Hugs, Enny

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a wonderful display of gorgeous cards Jules, I love them all especially the "Little Note" cards.

Sue xx

Elaine Stark said...

I love your mini makes, they are very inspirational. Take care. Elaine

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Love these cards Jules, especially the musical note and keyboard. These would make a great present for someone. Hope you're keeping well? Thank you for your kind comments on my blog.

Debbie x

Stamps and Paper said...

Morning Jules..what fabulous makes as you say they are perfect for male or female …how do we manage to fit everything in…good job we can multitask ..lol

Anne x

cotnob said...

You have been busy Jules, a super collection of teeny, tiny makes - I'm feeling quite pleased with myself as well, I actually found the hearts!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

The Craft Bucket said...

Fabulous as ever, Jane x

Brenda said...

I'm in love with all these teeny tiny's Jules! And I found all the hidden hearts. lol They are all so sweet and of course I always love the size of them. I guess it is because we love anything tiny. lol All the images you used are so cute and so pretty! Love the piano keys. Hugs, Brenda

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous array of cards Jules, I love all the designs and colours. Love especially the note cards, so clever with the musical note and the piano keys in the background, Kate x

Annie H said...

Super cute tiny cards !!
xx Annie

Carol S. said...

Hi Jules,

Gorgeous little cards and all are so cute.

Don't know where all the time goes so quickly!! I'm sure my clock goes faster than it used to!!

Love and hugs,
Carol xxxx

JanR said...

Adorable! Wonderful colours too.

Lisa said...

Super cute collection of little notes. Great images and music themed cards too. Sorry about the bug bites. I hope the itching stops soon.

Sally H said...

Those are so cute! I love your tiny cards. such a great way of using smaller bits of card. sorry to hear you have been bitten. There have been some monsters around this year. Steve got 8 whilst cutting the lawn last week. I've managed to avoid them so far thank goodness