My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 27 January 2015

TEENY, TINY TUESDAY

Hi Everyone

Happy Tuesday!

Another one of those days that has disappeared in the blink of an eye .. .. but I stole a little of the time to create another of my 3.5 x 3.5 inch creations.




This used:

Image:  Hero Arts "S5316" Silhouette Grass (just a tiny part of probably the largest stamp in my collection LOL!!)
Sentiment:   Pink Petticoat "Tiny Everyday Sentiments"
Distress Ink Pads:  Bundled Sage, Peeled Paint, Broken China and Peacock Feathers
Go Kreate Dies:  Concentrics - Scalloped Squares
Spellbinder Nestabilities:   Classic Square
X-Cut Punches:   Flower and Tiny Butterfly
Clear Embossing Powder
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Sequins, VERY tiny pearls and button from my Crafty Stash Box
We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board

Gosh .. .. what a lot for such a small card!!

I hope you have noticed how good I have been .. .. there is already an insert added!  My new year resolution has nearly lasted a whole month!  Yay!!!  

Enjoy your evening everyone.

I am going to settle myself down for a mammoth colouring session at the dining room table tonight  .. .. .. yes, I "have" taken over the dining room again!!!  LOL!!!

Love

20 comments:

Jacee said...

Love your tidgy cards Jules and this one is fab, great colours and neat stitching, really like this one,
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous teeny tiny card Jules. Love the colours and pretty little flowers.
Lorraine x

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Jules - loving the inky background and cute flowers.
Wish I could put inserts in my cards as I make them :o(
Hope all is well in the House of Hearts.
Debs xx

Sharon said...

This is so sweet Jules. The image is gorgeous and it looks fabulous embossed in white. Such pretty little flowers.
Hope you enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

cotnob said...

This is such a sweet card Jules, pretty colours and fabulous stitched details.
Enjoy your colouring session.
Pauline
x

Carol said...

You've managed to pack an awful lot in a very small space Jules and the result is wonderful. Have fun colouring..I'm watching football! Carol x

Sue said...

This is stunning Jules, such a beautiful design and the colours are wonderful.
hugs Sue xx

Hazel said...

Beautiful Jules, I love these little cards. Hazel x

Carole said...

Lovely card Jules like the colours xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Stunning card Jules. I love the colours you have chosen so eye catching! Susan x

Carole Z said...

Such a sweet card Jules, love the colours and stitching - fabulous! hugs Carole Z X

Dawn said...

Oh what a bright colourful card Jules! Love the mixture of colours x

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous card, what great colours.
luv
Debby

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely your teeny card Jules and love all the stitiching especially across the flowers...

Anne

Brenda said...

OMGosh, what a cute teeny tiny card Jules! I can't believe you got all that on this little sweet card! These have to be my most favorite cards cause everything is sweeter when it is smaller, right?!! Hugs, Brenda

An Occasional Genius said...

Huuge pat on the back Jules for keeping up with the inserts. I am very impressed.

On to the card, which I love! That pop of pink is just fabulous xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules, wonderful colours on this tiny card and your grass image is wonderful, lovely embellishments, hugs Kate x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Fabulous inking on your card... Love that stamp....gorgeous as usual ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Cynthia said...

Beautiful layering--and colors too! LOVE.

XxJULESxX said...

Beautiful little one Jules!