My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 24 January 2015

CELEBRATE

Hi Everyone

Happy Saturday!

I hope your weekend is going well.

A good chunk of today seems to have been spent at the opticians . ..  three of us needing to have our eyes tested and two of us needing new glasses.  Far too much choice but great fun trying on ones that you wouldn't buy in a month of Sundays.  LOL!!

Time for a little play in the craft pod though and I came up with this:




This used:

Image:  Stampin' Up! "Medallion"
Sentiment:  Paper Smooches Wise Die "FBD120" Birthday Words
Backing Papers:  DCWV The Gilded Paper Stack
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
Gold Embossing Powder
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Ribbon from My Crafty Stash Box

and that is it!

I hope you all have a good day tomorrow .. .. aren't weekends just lovely jubbly!!!

Love

28 comments:

Viv said...

Love this Jules. x

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous cards Jules love the rich gold of your medallion
Image

Anne

Anonymous said...

Love this Jules, it's so pretty! :)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend xx

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous elegant card Jules.

Carole said...

They sure are but don't last long enough, great golden card xx

An Occasional Genius said...

That medallion is a seriously under-used piece of stash in my house yet it was a must have at the time! I must make an effort to do something with it. Your card is just beautiful Jules. Enjoy your lovely jubbly weekend! xx

Jean said...

Gorgeous!! I love the wonderful gold embossing and beautiful backing paper. Elegant and classy.
Jean x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Fabulous card... Like what you have done with the stamp... And gorgeous background paper...
Fabby day for us today... Going to be 17 degs... Roys Birthday so out to the Posh floating Hotel for lunch....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Carol said...

Nice to see you Jules :) This is so opulent...love the medallion stamp, reminds me I have an unused one here! Carol x

Patricia said...

Brilliant, I love your classy, elegant card.
Oh! My! Word! you will have to work extra hard to pay for all those Glasses. Got new ones just before Christmas, almost need a Mortgage to pay for them!!!
Have a wonderful day
Hugs

Patricia xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Jules,love the embossing.xxx

Sarah said...

Love the golden elegance of this Jules. Hope the new glasses aren't too Dame Edna!! xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Beautiful and elegant Jules. You have reminded me I must make an appointment with the optician! Susan x

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, really lovely choice of papers and stamp.

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous card Jules I like the beautiful image so clean and crisp.
Hugs Linda

Lorraine said...

A very classy card Jules - love it.
Lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful, classy and so elegant a stunning card Jules.
hugs
lorraine x

Donna Mosley said...

OMG! Jules, this is absolutely stunning hun. Love it!

Donna x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is so lush and elegant Jules… I love the gold details and the fab stitching! :-)
You sound like me at the Opticians! I always go trying on the Leopard Print ones or huge Cat Eye ones… would never buy them!!! Lol but it's fun trying them on isn't it!!
Hope you've had a great weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Carole Z said...

Hi Jules, this is beautiful and elegant, love the design and details, hugs Carole Z X

Louise said...

Gorgeous card Jules - full of opulence! xx

Jacee said...

Lovely card Jules, love the gold background, fab!

Recently had new glasses myself, well several pairs actually, reading, mid distance (crafting) and distance, cost me a fortune, nearly had to take out another mortgage for them!!!! LOL
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Brawny x said...

Fab card Jules. Love it x

Whisper said...

Aaaah simply classy, luv Sam x

Whisper said...

Aaaah simply classy, luv Sam x

Brenda said...

Wow, this is one amazing card Jules, but then again all your cards are amazing!! I love the gold shimmer in this card. That paper is fabulous, the brown and gold color combo just fabulous and I love the image that you have embossed in gold and used brown dots on. Well as you can tell I really love everything about this card including the stitching! lol Hugs, Brenda

Cynthia said...

That gold is amazing and stunning and just plain gorgeous!!

XxJULESxX said...

wow Jules gorgeous card!!!!