My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 2 January 2015

MY FAVOURITE FIVE OF 2014

Hi Everyone

Don't get excited!!!

Just because I have appeared two days on the trot doesn't mean a new year resolution of posting to my blog every day .. .. I only go for resolutions that I have some hope of keeping!!  LOL!!

But I did want to play along with Debby's annual request for us to show our favourite five creations of 2014 .. .. so here we go

Number 1

This was the favourite of my "teeny, tiny, Tuesday cards" .. .. though I could have picked all five just from those.  I love making them .. .. and the finished tiny cuteness!!


Number 2

I chose this one just because I loved it.  


 Number 3

This one was made with some of those pesky snippets and I loved the colours and finished look. Another one of those cards I can't seem to make enough of.  It is always popular with customers.


Number 4

I was pleased the title is to show "creations" and not "cards" as I can share the first creation I made using the Bind-It-All machine I bought from E-bay last year.  


Number 5

Just had to include this one as it uses one of my favourite techniques .. .. paper piecing .. .. and also one of those lovely flowers made with the crazy daisy flower loom.


So those are my five choices for this year.  It is always nice looking back over the last year of makes .. .. I copied a few into my "must make again" file too .. .. so two jobs done at the same time!!  Woo hoo!!

Thank you for asking us to share our makes again Debby.

Back to invitation making for me now .. .. I have been in residence at the dining room table since the family went home at the beginning of the week .. .. lots and lots of wedding makes needed  for January and February!!

Enjoy your evening everyone.

Love

23 comments:

Sarah said...

Great selection Jules, should have been easy though as every single one of your cards is wonderful!! xx

Gibmiss said...

Gorgeous selection Jules....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Hazel said...

Five great cards and little note book, I loved them when you posted them and I still love them especially the Hedggies one. Hazel xx

cuilliesocks said...

Happy New Year Jules, I hope it will be a good one for you and your Family.
Wonderful selection of cards, especially the third one, but all your cards are marvellous, hugs Kate x

Carol said...

Love your five favourites Jules, all fabulous makes and it's lovely to see them again. Carol x

Juls said...

Fabulous, loved seeing your review of 2014 can't wait to see what you inspire us with in 2015 :-) xx

Patricia said...

Good evening Jules,
A brilliant selection of beautiful cards, love them all.
Hugs

Patricia xx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Jules, how did you manage to pick with all your gorgeous cards?? i love these though ! stunning!!!!
Oh and Happy new year x

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous selection Jules especially as you have made some stunners this year.Wishing you a very happy and health 2015 and hope your Wedding business flourishes even more this year, but only if you can handle it, don't want it making you ill.

Kath x

Carole said...

No. 1 & 3 are my favourites xx

Sue - said...

Lovely selection!

Anneke said...

hi Jules
they were al very beautiful cards and so different, and i like them very much.
happy new year to you and your family
hugs from Anneke

Brawny x said...

All fab projects Jules. I adore the owl one the most though. X

Brenda said...

Wow, these cards and project are all fabulous Jules! Your teeny tiny cards are so amazing, I swear you don't do anything bad! lol Seriously I love your teeny tiny cards. I also love your regular sized cards and can see why you do wedding stuff. Your book and binding looks amazing as well. Heck you just amaze me Jules and I wish I could be like you when I grow up! No resolutions for me either as I don't keep them. lol Hugs, Brenda

Kath said...

Your cards are all fabulous, Jules! I love number three with the snippet squares - I may have to CASE that one!
Kath x

cotnob said...

A fabulous selection Jules, such a wonderful variety of designs - I don't know how you ever managed to pick just five!
Pauline
x

Jacee said...

Fabulous selection Jules, lovely work
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I was popping in today, to wish you a Happy New Year Jules and to invite you to join in a fun little 'Top 12 of 2014' challenge on my blog. A great way to celebrate our year in review! So it was cool to see you've already done a 'fav's of 2014' post. Feel free to just link this one! I hope you'll come and play along. Big hugs, Wends xxxx http://craftykiwimama.blogspot.co.nz/2015/01/happy-new-year.html

Desire Fourie said...

Jules this is a stunning series of creations, a true showcase of your wonderful creative talent. Its hard to pick a favourite. Thank you so much for sharing them with your bloggy friends. Also wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and happiness xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Cynthia said...

Oh, Jules, I would never be able to pick "just" 5 favorite cards of yours!! What a hard job! I so love the ones you chose though. That owl and that hedgehog make me smile every time!

Taunya Butler said...

In love with these projects and I am in awe of your talent!! These cards are lovely and super well done!! I love the first one but only single that one out because of the Yellow!!! I love yellow - you are so talented, thank you for linking up!!

coldwaters2 said...

Happy New Year Jules and what an awesome selection of creations, I have loved seeing them they are all absolutely gorgeous.
hugs
lorraine x

XxJULESxX said...

Well Jules i only could see three of your selection but i know the other two will be just as gorgeous!!!