My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 13 January 2015

TEENY TINY TUESDAY

Hi Everyone

I hope you are all well and the new year is being kind to you so far.  Can't believe that nearly half of January has gone already!!!

There was a mammoth printing job first on the list for today so whilst that was churning away I made a quick 3.5" x 3.5" Teeny Tiny Tuesday card .. ..



This used:

Image:  Penny Black "3823H" Delights
Sentiment:  Pink Petticoat "Tiny Everyday Sentiments"
Backing Papers:  Basic Grey "Paper Cottage"
Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies:  Classic Circle and Scalloped Circle
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Button and Twine from My Crafty Stash Box
We R  Memory Keeps Envelope Board

and that is it!

A very tiny card .. .. and a very tiny blog post!!

Time to go and turn all that printing into invitations now .. .. the challenge I have set myself for the week is to finish the invitation stage of two weddings so  I had better get cracking!

Catch you again soon.

Love

32 comments:

Whisper said...

Aaah what a little sweetie, Luv Sam x

sally said...

Good morning to you, you multi tasker :-)

Sally

Viv said...

Cutie Jules - (the card I mean!! LOL) xx

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful card Jules. I love the colours and those patterned papers. Such a sweet image too. I agree, time really is flying by! Xx

Sharon said...

Happy New Year Jules.
I love this image. The bright yellow border looks fabulous and I love the papers.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Patricia said...

Good afternoon Jules,
Nice to see a tiny post and a beautiful tiny card.
As always your card is a little beauty
Happy printing
Hugs

Patricia xx

Kath said...

A lovely cute card - I'm always amazed how much details you can get on your dinky cards!
Kath x

Carol said...

So cute Jules. Good luck with your invitation challenge! Carol x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jules, I love the sweet image and beautiful papers.
hugs Sue xx

Crafting Queen said...

What a cute card!

Stamps and Paper said...

Just love these little cards you make Jules and this one is adorable

Anne

Jacee said...

I'm loving your teeny tiny ones Jules, super cute!
(Hope you and Mr Heart are well)
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Hazel said...

Jules I know I keep saying it but these Hedggies are so cute, I think I will have to get some, but like everything it's just getting round to it. Brilliant teeny card xxx

Irene said...

Hello Jules, a brilliant make.

kuv
irene
xxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Jules love both the image and papers, love it.
hugs
lorraine x

cotnob said...

This is adorable Jules, I had missed your Teeny, Tiny Tuesday cards, love the co-ordinating envelope.
Pauline
x

cuilliesocks said...

Aww so sweet Jules, lovely card and colours, hugs Kate x

Lorraine said...

Aww, so cute!
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Good luck with the challenge.
Super sweet card and beautifully presented as always.

Kath x

Carole said...

Lovely card Jules, great to see you on here again have a great day xx

Carole Z said...

HI Jules, this is so very cute! Love the colours too! Hope you got all your printing done :)Hugs Carole Z X

Dawn said...

What a fab cheery card Jules. Happy New Year to you x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweet card.
luv
Debby

Debs said...

Too cute!!!
Love the envelope too :o)
Debs xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

This is so cute Jules.
Sue x

Cynthia said...

Adorable!!!! I love LOVE that little hedgehog!!

Brawny x said...

Fab card and envelope x

Brenda said...

Awww, this teeny tiny is so adorable Jules! I love it and love those papers you used on the card and the envie. Don't work too hard my friend!! Hugs, Brenda

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Jules,sorry I am a bit laxed at the moment,am trying to sort out my craft room and having it refitted.Normal service will resume soon.xxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Jules, what a sweet card!
Hugs Lynsey x

Sarn said...

Aww . . . that is SOOO cute Jules, love it. Happy Saturday to you xxx

XxJULESxX said...

love this to cute Jules!!