My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 18 November 2015

THANK YOU AND A NEW SKETCH

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to pop by to thank everyone for all the lovely comments and emails I received after my post at the weekend.

You are all very kind and your lovely words are very much appreciated.

Have to admit that the excitement of it all has been rather dampened following all the awful happenings in the world at the moment. Scary times to say the least!!  Who would want to be Prime Minster ?!?!?! (Mind you I wouldn't want to be Prime Minister at ANY time.  How would I pull my cardmaking in then?  Would I be allowed to take a bit of colouring into the meetings?  I doubt it very much LOL!!)

I did pop a new sketch into my library yesterday in the hope of being able to put it to use on a Teeny, Tiny card but sadly time wasn't kind enough to even let me make a card of those small proportions. In fact if I get to use it this side of the weekend I will be very surprised.

Can you believe the weddings for next year are kicking in already .. .. sample requests and proof copy invites coming out of my ears .. .. along with Christmas orders.  Eeeeekk!!!  

So now I have said how much I need to do I had better go and get on with it all!

Here is the new sketch that I added yesterday .. .. some of you might use it before I do!


I am really pleased people are enjoying using them. Wish I had started doing these years ago as it has certainly made for faster cardmaking for me.

Have a good day everyone .. .. catch you again soon (hopefully).

Love

4 comments:

lisa said...

Hi Jules
It seems an age since I caught up with you, I seem to get little time in Blogland these days, but I've had a lovely time scrolling back through your posts and can I add my congratulations to your fantastic news. How brilliant and truly well deserved. It's lovely to hear cheery news in these dark days!!
Glad you are still being kept busy by these Happy Couples and hope everything is good your end.
Hugs Lisax

cotnob said...

Another fabulous sketch Jules, thank you for sharing.
Pauline
x

Kathleen said...

Another great one.

Don't forget you will have to shout and boo and hiss and use historical laughter.

Better off colouring .

Kath x

Brawny x said...

Love your sketches Jules. Your post did make me smile anyway..Jules for PM I say x