My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 6 November 2015

SKETCH NUMBER TWENTY MAKES AN APPEARANCE

Hi Everyone

Happy Friday .. .. ahead of what I hope will be a happy weekend for you.

I have reached sketch number twenty in my little sketch collection (there is a tab at the top of my blog if you want to see the others .. .. feel free to use any you like the look of).

This new sketch has been ready for a while .. .. I just haven't had chance to make anything using it .. .. but today was the day and here is my creation:




This used:

Image:  Penny Black "4339K" Flourish Holly
Sentiment:  Penny Black "Sentimental" Clear Sentiment Set
Backing Papers:  First Edition Papers "Silent Night"
Spellbinders:  Nestabilities Squares
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
Gold Embossing Powder
Magenta Stickles
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Cord from my crafty stash box

and here it is:

Sketch Number Twenty


Time to head of quickly now and have a quick clear up in the craft pod before the football starts.

Local derby match tonight where you are pleased to not be at the actual game but able to watch safely from your settee .. ..  .. .. Derby County -v- Nottingham Forest!!  COME ON DERBY!!
Catch you again soon.


Have a good evening.

Love

15 comments:

Crafty Moone Cards said...

This is gorgeous Jules. have a fab weekend. Sue x

Eve said...

Good evening Jules

You have been making some stunning Christmas cards but I wouldn't expect anything else!!

Thank you for another fabulous sketch to save me from brain ache!! LOL!!

Hope you enjoy the football from your comfy settee and have a lovely weekend.

Eve xx
P.S I can't wait to see your new PB card on Teeny Tiny Tuesday!

Kathleen said...

Oh this is so gorgeous, love the subtle colours and a fabulous sketch.

Kath x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Very beautiful design and detailing, Jules, have a wonderful weekend, sweetie!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Sarah said...

What a great sketch Jules, unlike anything I've seen before...you clever thing. Fantastic card xx

Sally H said...

Beautiful! Another very elegant Christmas creation, Jules!

Sue B said...

Wow! I really love the papers Jules… So pretty with the gold and love the touches of red too… it's a very classy and elegant card! :-)
I've just been looking at your lovely sketches... they are all fab... thanks for sharing them! I might use one on one of my Christmas Cards for family as I'm running out of ideas for layouts.
Hope you have a great weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

MagsB said...

I apologise for not visiting for far too long, Jules! I hope you and Mr Heart are well (I shan't mention the footy!)

What a pretty Christmas card, and a lovely sketch, too! Have a lovely weekend!

love Mags B x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Jules and like the trational colours of christmas...

Anne

Kath said...

A fabulous card and another great sketch - thank you!
Kath x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous classy card Jules, love the design and papers.
Lorraine x

An Occasional Genius said...

Woohoo, another cracker of a sketch! Thank you. A cracker of a card too, I love the more subtle colours and the touch of gold. Have a lovely weekend xx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Jules, such beautiful papers and another great sketch - thank you for sharing all of your fabulous sketches.
Pauline
x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules, what a fabulous sketch and just love your very elegant card, the images and colours are beautiful, Kate x

Jean said...

Hi Jules, I am just catching up with your posts that I've missed. I love all of your cards especially the little hedgie ones, but this is the card that really caught my eye. It is stunning, I love the sketch, and the papers look fabulous teamed with the green and gold matting. The greeting stamp is super too and is great embossed in gold.
Jean x