My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 29 November 2015

SUNDAY SNIPPETS

Hi Everyone

I hope life has been being kind to you since my last appearance here in blogland.

All mega busy this end, hence my lack of posts.  My feet don't seem to be touching the ground at the moment .. .. and I swear blind that someone actually stole a whole week out of November!!!  Shame on them!!!

Christmas cards and wedding creations are top of the list at the moment and as I can't show you current wedding work I thought I would share a Christmas card that I put together this morning using a gorgeous pre-loved Penny Black stamp that I have took ownership of a couple of weeks ago called Snowy Park.  It has been sitting patiently waiting to be played with and today was the day .. .. .. yay!! Love it!!

So here we go:




I am taking this over to Pixie's Snippets Playground too as I managed to use up a few offcuts of card that hadn't even made their way into storage.  

On a Sunday (when I do manage to post) I am lazy and don't list my ingredients but if there is anything you want to know just give me a shout and I will do my best to help.

Enjoy your day everyone.  Super windy here and we have had so much rain that Mr Heart has had to empty the water butts .. .. AGAIN!!  Thank goodness it is only rain falling because if each raindrop had been a snowflake then I hate to think how much snow would be piled up!

Off to make more Christmas cards .. .. I only need another hundred or so .. .. eeeekkkk!!!!!!

Love

25 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Such a lovely elegant card!

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jules.
Sue x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules this is absolutely stunning, I love the splash of red with the ribbon and it's a gorgeous image, Kate x

Stamps and Paper said...

Very classy card Jules

Anne

Kath said...

A fabulous card Jules - love the design and your stamp.
Kath x

Sharon said...

Love this card. The red really sets it off and of course the sparkly glitter.
Horrible weather here to and I agree, thank goodness it's not snow!
Sharon x

Viv said...

Lovely Jules! x

Jean said...

What a gorgeous stamp Jules, and a very classy card. I love it.
Jean x

Sarah said...

It's always great to see you Jules and this card is a treat, what a super stamp and the silver embossing looks wonderful xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful Christmas card Jules, such a beautiful winter scene and elegant design.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Jules, love the image and sparkle
Lorraine x

Mrs.B said...

Hi July's, gorgeous card it's a lovely image.
Avril x

Kathleen said...

Fabulous glittery effect, great stamp and lovely embossing.

Kath x

Carol said...

What a gorgeous winter scene Jules, beautifully embellished as always. Carol x

sally said...

Very swish my dear!

Sally

Di said...

Jules, this is absolute perfection! So rich and also very elegant with the white, black silver and rich burgundy. Love the image you used, those scenes are always perfect at this time of year for Christmas cards. Love it!

Great to see you in the playground!

Hugs

Di xx

Patricia said...

Hello Jules,
As always a STUNNING card.
Love, love, love it, it so beautifully "frosty"
Have a good day
Patricia X

Brawny x said...

A gorgeous card Jules. X

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Fabulous card.... Classy image.....
Fabulous sunny weather here ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Sarn said...

So lovely and glitzy.XXX

Brenda said...

A gorgeous card Jules, love that stamp too! Did you put wink of stella all over it??? I love the glitter and shine on this. Hugs, Brenda

Sue - said...

Beautiful Christmas card - very elegant colours.

Barb said...

Jules your card is absolutely stunning. Barbxx

Anke said...

Wonderful card, Jules. So lovely, I love the image.

Hugs
Anke

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is stunning Jules… so elegant and pretty with the sparkles! :-))
I agree... someone is stealing time... I can't keep up at all this year! Lol
Hope you are keeping well... have a nice evening!
Big hugs, Sue B xx