My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 5 November 2015

THAT POSTCARD STAMP IS OUT AGAIN !

Hi Everyone

Happy Thursday!

I hope it has been a good day for you .. .. still very dull, miserable and wet here and not a very good evening for those wanting to let their fireworks off  .. .. .. not that it is stopping people somewhere near .. .. lots of bright colours in the sky and bangs galore!!!

But never mind, even if it is miserable weather outside it is still happy and sparkly in the old craft pod.  Glitter EVERYWHERE!!! LOL!!

So another Christmas share tonight which uses that fabulous postcard stamp.  I love this stamp, very, very much and used it to make this:




This used:

Image:  Stampendous "Snowy Postcard"
Sentiment:  Lili of the Valley "Christmas Tags"
Backing Papers:  First Edition Papers "Vintage Noel"
Lots and Lots of Glamour Dust
ProMarkers
Ribbon, Pearls and Cord from My Crafty Stash Box

and there we go .. .. another one finished.

There is a new sketch for tomorrow .. .. just need to make something using it now!!

Catch you soon.

Love

19 comments:

Carole said...

Oh I do so love this stamp...I have it somewhere....along with a million other Christmas stamps I guess! Your card is fabulous, showcases it so well...beautiful!

Sarah said...

Spooky...I have that very stamp on my desk waiting to be inked for the first time this year. I doubt my end result will look as good as yours though lol xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous Christmas card Jules, I can see why this stamp is a favourite.
Pauline
x

Stamps and Paper said...

One of my favourite stamps Jules gorgeous card

Anne

Jean said...

A fabulous card Jules, I love this stamp too. I also love the rich looking background paper, and the red pearls and lovely ribbons.
Jean x

sally said...

Light the fire, break out the crumpets...it's looking awfully chilly outside with snow on the ground!

Sally

Kathleen said...

Sparkly gorgeousness, fab card.

Kath x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Fabulous card... I was just thinking to get my stamp out to make a card... Beautiful
Hugs Sylvie xx

Linby said...

Love the touch of colour - I've had this stamp out this week too!
Linby x

Carole said...

Very pretty Jules xx

Katie said...

Came over from Darnell's blog. That is a gorgeous card.

Kath said...

A fabulous card Jules - I love the stamp and must put it onto my wish list/
Kath x

Viv said...

YAY!!! Great minds etc etc LOL
Real nice use of this stamp Jules - versatile ain't it... (like you and me.....)
Suffolk this weekend!
Hugz from the House of Bedlam. x

Brawny x said...

Wow love that postcard stamp too. Fabulous card x

Louise said...

Super card Jules, loving the postcard stamp and I especially like the pop of green that you have used. xx

Sue B said...

Wow! what a gorgeous stamp Jules… it looks so pretty with the sparkly snow and holly!! and the beautiful ribbons and bows finish off perfectly! :-)
Hope you have a great weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jules, love this stamp and all the sparkle.
Lorraine x

MagsB said...

I love seeing how you make such different cards with one stamp! it's such a lovely, peaceful scene, ideal for Christmas. The bow and gold trim are lush, a perfect addition!

love Mags B x

April Diva said...

Hi Jules, love this card. Simple, stylish and elegant. May have to dig that stamp out for some quickish makes this year. Hugs, Pauline xx