My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 10 November 2015

TEENY, TINY TUESDAY

Hi Everyone

Happy Tuesday .. .. I hope you have had a good day.

Here with my teeny, tiny 3.5" creation which uses a fabby sentiment stamp I found on Ebay the other weekend .. .. I am sure when you look at it you will know why I am so happy at having won it.  I can't say as I have ever seen it before .. .. but it is perfect for my little cards.

I love looking on Ebay to see what Penny Black stamps are being parted with because quite often they are ones that are no longer available anywhere else.  

So here we go .. .. my teeny, tiny card and fabby new stamp:




This used:

Sentiment  Penny Black "3669F" Birthday Wish
Backing Papers:  Snippets of Pink Petticoat Papers
Die Set:  Die-namics Blueprints 12
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Glamour Dust
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
Button and Metallic cord from My Crafty Stash Box
We R Memory Keepers Envelope Board for the envelope made with Pink Petticoat papers that had been printed onto both sides of  thick paper.

Ooooo . .. I love that stamp and my Sis will think it is brilliant too when she sees it.

.. .. and because I have used up a few of my mountain of snippets I am going to take a rather rare trip over to Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge .. .. thankfully I can remember the way!! 

Catch you again soon.

Love

21 comments:

Carole said...

Oh Jules...what I can I say...love it! Love that sentiment of course...so apt as you say and your design is so so clever with the candle from the pierced flag die? ....must remember that one. i also like the use of yellow and grey...not a colour combo often seen but I has a striped dress in those colours as a little girl(only a few years ago mind you). Love the heart and all the stitching....my one talented lady..take a bow...no take several...it's a fabulous card (can you tell I like it?..lol)

Brawny x said...

A fabulous card Jules. Thank you for your kind comments on my blog. I just love all your work x

Sarah said...

Perfect!! Such a great stamp, love the font

Creations by Shirl said...

Beautiful job Jules.... Love the stitching and the color combo.....

Carol said...

That stamp was obviously made for you Jules...and you've put it to great use. Love these papers and keep forgetting I have them. Carol x

Hazel said...

Another wonderful little card Jules, love the papers and the sentiment. Hazel X

Katrins kreative ART said...

Hi Jules,
I LOVE your teeny, tiny creation! The sentiment stamp is adorable! I like the combination grey and yellow and how you stitched the candle on the front. So cute!

Greetings from Germany
Katrin

Kath said...

A fabulous card - love the sentiment and perfect for your teeny tiny cards. I love ebay bargains too!
Kath x

Patricia said...

Good morning Jules,
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it
Fantastic colours, papers and design.
I love how you get so much on such a small space.
Have a great day
Patricia xxx

debby4000 said...

Brilliant sentiment and fabulous card.
luv
Debby

cotnob said...

A lovely card Jules, it's a super sentiment stamp - I can see why you are so pleased to have acquired it.
Pauline
x

Stamps and Paper said...

Just love everything about this card Jules the design and the colours

Anne

An Occasional Genius said...

I agree Jules, it could have been made for you! Love the grey and Yellow, it's a combination I have just used recently too. Am I becoming fashionable lol?! xx

Di said...

Wow Jules, what a fabby card - and the sentiment stamps was a great find! LOVE the yellow and grey together - and you'll be pleased to know I spotted the heart right away :)

Super to see you in the Playground, especially when life is so busy for you!

Hugs

Di xx

Sarn said...

Hi Jules

That's a gorgeous little card. Love the grey and yellow colour scheme and the stitching. Your new sentiment is LOVELY.

Sorry you missed the Playground Bonfire Party last week!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant teeny tiny sentiment for a teeny tiny card! Love it.
Lorraine x

Sue - said...

Love your tiny cards and it is/a great sentiment for them too!

Lynn said...

Hi Jules, a brilliant sentiment, and the card is simply superb! Lynn x

Marie-Louise said...

You always make such gorgeous cards Jules.

Anneke said...

dear Jules
thank you for your visit at my blog and i am also apologizing for beeing not much here at your beautiful blog.
i am designer for 2 shops and the craftmagazines and i am a DTmember from a vintage challenge group , and at home we are busy with decorating and getting an other floor.
My mother needs a lot of help and so the rest of the time i am making things and cards for the coming Christmas markets.
But what ao beautiful sery of cards you made.
All of them have such an elegant and original design and i can,t choose which one i more like.
Take care my friend and i am sending you hugs from Holland.
Anneke

Sue B said...

Ooh this may be small.. but it's packed with gorgeousness Jules… love these PP papers and the sentiment is really wonderful … what a great find on eBay! ;-)
Hope you have a nice day
Love, Sue B xx