My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 9 January 2017

MONDAY'S MALE

Hi Everyone

Happy Monday!

I hope you have had a good day.  I am actually quite pleased with what I have managed to achieve .. .. and you won't hear me say that very often LOL!!

But it does mean I am a bit late to the party today .. .. so I will just crack on with my Monday male card.




This used:

Image:  Woodware Clear Magic "FRS016" Time After Time
Sentiment:  Computer Generated using font "Aracne Condensed Regular"
Backing Papers:  We R Memory Keepers "Love Notes"
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Ribbon from my crafty stash box

and that is it.

I'll hopefully catch you again tomorrow with a teeny, tiny creation.


12 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A wonderful card Jules, I love the stamp you've used. It looks great for many occasions and makes a super masculine card.

Sue xx

Aquarius said...

A great stamp and a lovely male card you've made with it. Like the little extra touches of corners and stitching.

Carole said...

Great male card Jules...love your detail.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Fabulous card..... think I have this stamp somewhere... must look it out ... with a few other Stamps in the Sale I bought .. love Woodware stamps...
Hugs Sylvie xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules I have this stamp and love it, your card is fabulous brilliant layers and colours, Kate x

Lynn said...

Beautiful male card. Great backing papers, and the stamp is a must have! Have a fun week. Lynn x

Sarah said...

A great card Jules, love the fresh colour xx

cotnob said...

A brilliant masculine make Jules, I love it.
Pauline
x

Donna Mosley said...

A great card Jules, love the gorgeous design.

Brenda said...

What a great masculine card Jules! I love the time pieces, and he birds. Very cool indeed! Hugs, Brenda

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Jules, this is gorgeous hun. Love the stitching and that fab image. Brilliant male creation. Happy 2017 hun. I wish you love, laughter, health and uninterrupted crafting time! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Babs said...

I just love this masculine card, Great design and what a fabulous stamp, me and make cards just do not get on lol?.

Hugs Babs x