My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 4 January 2017

WHITE CARD WEDNESDAY

Hi Everyone

Happy Wednesday!

Today is supposed to be White Card Wednesday .. .. which is when I make use of the pile of white card that grows each day .. .. and grows even faster during the Spring/Summer wedding fever.

But the House of Hearts has had two days away, ahead of Mr Heart returning to work tomorrow and unfortunately, although I started my card as we got home this evening, I haven't finished it .. .. and we will blame that on a little visit to the local Chinese takeway!!!

So this is as far as I have got (I just had to play with my Brushos again .. .. I have been thinking about them nearly all the time whilst I have been parted from them LOL!!)


But I will show you the finished card in my next post.  

Life will return to "normal" in the morning .. .. .. and I just know we aren't going to feel too happy about that 6.00am alarm .. .. .. but needs must because I definitely have to hit the ground running to make up for enjoying the Christmas break far too much.  

So for now I will love and leave you and catch you again tomorrow with the finished version.


10 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Beautiful brusho's and beautiful card!

cotnob said...

Your card is beautiful Jules, looks pretty much finished to me!
We had our first alarm call yesterday morning - 6:40, it wasn't nice!
Pauline
x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Ohhh Jules am in love, what colours did you use cobalt? And maybe purple?
Love it too, itching to use mine now, but have other projects first...
Thanks for sharing your inspiration,
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Aquarius said...

This looks great so far - love Brushos and also Pixie powders which are similar but with mica. It is good to get back to 'normal' - whatever that is!!!

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

This is beautiful Jules and it looks finished to me. I love the look you've got with the brushos.

Sue xx

Barb said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jules. I love that brusho background. Tour card certainly looks finished to me. Barbxx

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning card Jules, the colours are wonderful and such a gorgeous butterfly.
I've bought a few Pixie Powders to try,much the same as Brushos, Kate x

Quirky Shepherd said...

Gorgeous Card x

Brenda said...

Wow! So beautiful is that brusho background Jules! Love, love, love the card. That butterfly is stunning. Hugs, Brenda

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Brilliant background to the beautiful butterfly Jules, it's a gorgeous card.

Love and hugs
Maarit