My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 24 March 2024

DOUBLE WHAMMY DAY

Hi Everyone

I hope you have all had a good weekend. 

Mine was super exciting because I have had my first proper haircut today since my hair grew back .. .. .. woo hoo!!  I feel another happy step nearer to normality!

Not much crafting time at all this week so today I needed to meet my rash new year promises and use  my new sketch for this week to make Christmas card number 17 .. .. and this is what it looks like

This used:

Sentiment:  Christmas Ornaments SVG Bundle - Italica Studio via Etsy
Backing Papers:  An old Christmas pad from The Works
Die Cut Snowflakes
Corner Rounding Punch
Gems
Ribbon
My Trust Sewing Machine

and New Rectangular Sketch Number Twenty Three


Things are hotting up on the house move front.  The searches came through for our buyers last week, which is earlier than originally predicted so we might be getting close to actually setting a date for moving soon!  Then the fun will start!

Have a good week everyone .. .. .. .. .. .. ..  I think mine will see me making very best friends with my Mr Dyson, Mr Muscle and Mr Sheen products (and my Marigolds of course).

11 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Preet card and another great sketch!

meg said...

Beautiful soft silvery greys with a wonderful sentiment Jules,thank you for the sketch.

You must have been delighted to have your hair styled,it's amazing how good it feels.

Don't envy you getting so well acquainted with your new best friends,fingers crossed for your move.

LesleyG said...

Another lovely card Jules, you’re doing so well keeping up with everything. I’m keeping everything crossed, and try not to overdo the cleaning! Xxx

Pauline C said...

Fabulous Christmas card Jules, love the layout and the papers. Great news about the haircut … onwards and upwards xx❤️ Hope the house move continues to progress quickly.
Pauline xx

Viv said...

Happy Haircut day! Bet it made you feel fantastic Jules. x
The papers you've used for this lovely sketch are gorgeous. Another great card.
I would ignore those 3 men and go visit Mr Card, Mr Ribbon and Mr Pretty Paper! x

Aquarius said...

What lovely papers you've used to make this card using another of your interesting sketches. Sounds like things are moving on the moving front, fingers crossed.

Lynne said...

A great design Jules and your papers are lovely. Hope you don't have to wait too long for your move x

Sarah said...

Love the grey and white Jules, such an elegant combo. That's another lovely sketch too. Fingers crossed you will soon have a moving date xx

HilaryJane said...

This design works so well with those papers. Love it xx

Eve said...

Hi Jules,
are your ears burning? (I've been talking about you-well accusing you really ... hope you don't mind!)

Yet again another stunning card - I love those papers.
So pleased you managed to get a hair cut , I bet you feel like a new woman!
Good luck with the move progressing , hope all goes smoothly.
Love Eve xx

anne said...

This is such an elegant card with all the stitching and the monochromatic look.
Good news about your hair xx