My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 3 March 2024

JOY, LOVE, PEACE

Hi Everyone

Here today to live up to my rash new year promises of creating a new sketch and a Christmas card each week.  We are into March and I haven't failed with these rash promises  .. .. .. .. yet!!  2024 festive makes now total 15!  Woo hoo!!

I "have" failed (yet again) in my resolution to put an insert into each card as I complete it though, so that one is off the list and marked as a failure for this year.  Perhaps 2025 will be the year I make that one happen LOL!!  

So here we go:

This used:

Image: Woodware Clear Stamp Set:  "FRM025" Word Tree
Backing Papers:  First Edition "All that Glistens"  (quite an old pad which I am determined to use up along with lots of others)
Unbranded Fat Oval Die from Ebay
ProMarkers
Sparkly Ribbon
Glamour Dust
My Trusty Sewing Machine

and of course .. .. Sketch Number Twenty One from my Rectangular Sketch File, which you will find on the tab at the top of my blog .. .. .. if you fancy using any of them then please feel free to do so.

Have a good Sunday everyone.  We have started off very cold and misty here today .. .. .. but I am sure it will improve as the day goes on.

Many thanks for all your lovely comments on my postage die posts .. .. you are all very kind.  I have had lots more ideas on how to use them and am looking forward to a lovely play session at some stage .. .. but for now I need to get ahead of the game with a stack of card orders I need to complete before all my crafty stash gets boxed up.

House Move Up-date

Apparently land searches are taking a long time to come through at the moment and our buyer's solicitor doesn't expect to receive them until the end of March .. .. so I think we can definitely say I will be seeing the spring flowers in our garden before we abandon ship.

Take care, and try to find a bit of crafty fun time somewhere in your day!

11 comments:

Carol L said...

What a lovely Christmas card created with those pretty papers and colors along with a great sketch too. Congrats on keeping your resolutions as well, I always cave with the very best of intentions LOL

Pauline C said...

As other stylish Christmas card Jules, well done on making so many! My resolution has fallen away already, but then I only need to make about 40 in total so I don’t want to leak too soon!!
Pauline xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Love the colours of your Christmas card Jules and your and your fat oval dies showcase the sentiment beautifully

So pleased to hear you will be able to enjoy the Spring flowers in your garden..I love to see the blossom trees that are not in flowering..

Anne

Aquarius said...

You are certainly keeping up well with your sketches and Christmas cards. Putting inserts into cards is one of the jobs which tends to get left here but I do strive to keep on top of the job as it's not a favourite and is more of a chore if there are loads to do. I've convinced myself it's more efficient to do them in small batches rather than singly as I go along - usually have a catch up when I get to 6 or 7 cards waiting.

meg said...

Another beauty Jules

meg said...

Another beauty Jules

Sarah said...

LOVE this one Jules, great colour choice and plenty of twinkle too. We had a rare sighting of the sun today!! xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules, your card s just lovely, great design, Kate x

JD/ Jill said...

As always, Another fabulous card and sketch. I hope you manage to get to your goal.
I failed terribly last year due to getting sick before Christmas with only half of my cards done. I sure hope to do better this year.

aussie aNNie said...

So heartwarming sentiment and lovely card love how you have designed this .... xx

Dotty Jo said...

So classy! Jo x