My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 10 March 2024

HAP-PEA CHRISTMAS

Hi Everyone

I hope you have all had a good weekend .. .. .. and a good Mothering Sunday if you are here in the UK.

Here today (very late) sharing my "festive make" for this week, which makes my tally for my 2024 Christmas card collection reach the dizzy heights of number 16 !!   Woo hoo!  

Visiting my lovely Mum, and having wonderful Facetime calls and an Indian meal out this evening to celebrate being a Mum (and the daughter of someone super special), has taken its toll on my time, but it has been really lovely and made for a day I wouldn't have wanted to miss for the world.

My card is for taking over to the Christmas Kickstart Challenge where the theme is "Get Your Grinch On" .. .. .. .. aka .. .. .. ..  let green take centre stage!

This used:

Image and sentiment:  Crafter's Companion "Hap-Pea Christmas"
X-Cut Corner Rounder Punch
ProMarkers
Snippets of backing paper from Snippet Mountain

My Trusty Sewing Machine

and that is me!!  

Have a good week everyone!  I wonder what this one is going to hold!

16 comments:

meg said...

Your card made a smile Jules,a fun image and sentiment

Sarn said...

A super fun Christmas card and just pea-fect for the Kickstart challenge! Love it.

Hope your week is a good one xxx

Lynne said...

A super cute card Jules x

Aquarius said...

You are doing well with your Christmas card tally and this one is brilliant. Such a fun image and certainly green to fit the challenge.

Pauline C said...

What a delightful fun card Jules - fab image and superb colouring. Glad you had a lovely Mother's Day.
Pauline xx

HilaryJane said...

Green is my favourite colour, so I love this. Two little festive peas, how cute. Glad you got to spend some time with your mum, it is very special xx

Liz said...

Wonderful card Jules, what a brilliant image and sentiment.
Liz xx

JD/ Jill said...

This is a really sweet card!

Dotty Jo said...

This is so much fun, Jules! I considered sprouts, but never even gave peas a moments thought. Thanks for joining Meghan and me at Christmas Kickstart, and making me smile, Jo x

Sarah said...

This made me smile!! A great card xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous design with those colours too ♥

R's Rue said...

So pretty.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

MadeByMeghanK said...

STOP THE CUTENESS! Love these little peas! Thank you for joining my Guest Elf Theme GRINCH at Christmas Kickstart! www.madebymeghank.com

JanR said...

Such a fun card! That image is so cute.

Di said...

Fabulous card Jules - you always hit it right on the button!!

Hugs
Di xx

Arlene said...

This is just so cute! Two peas in a pod, I have heard of, but with a Santa hat & reindeer horns? Not so much. So very cute! I saw you joined Christmas Kickstart Challenge and had to come take a closer look.