My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 17 March 2024

CATCH THAT TIME THIEF

Hi Everyone

Flying in very quickly .. .. .. unfortunately the time thief struck this weekend and stole so much time it is unbelievable!  

But I am here at last with my Christmas card for this week.  2024 Christmas card number 16! 

This used:

Image:  LOTV Digital Image "A Little Gift"
Sentiment:  Computer Generated
Backing Papers:  From Snippet Mountain
ProMarkers
My Trusty Sewing Machine


and that is as good as it gets!

Short and sweet tonight and hoping that the time thief gets caught smartish and the forthcoming week is a nice slow one where I can get lots achieved. 

10 comments:

LesleyG said...

You did well to make this cutie then considering…….I’m always on the lookout for that time thief too……have a good week xxx

meg said...

An absolutely adorable beautifully coloured image and card

Sarn said...

Good luck catching the time thief & having a slow week!

Adorable Christmas card. Xxx

Aquarius said...

LOTV can always be trusted to come up trumps with brilliant images and this one is no exception. Love how you've brought everything together for this super card. The time thief has a lot to answer for - hope he's having a break this week, leaving you with a more leisurely one.

Pauline C said...

Very cute and adorable Christmas card Jules, love your colouring on the image.
Pauline xx

Carol L said...

What an absolutely adorable card you've created, and good luck holding the time. I have yet to find a net that captures it as it flies away all the time.

Kath said...

A lovely card Jules - such a sweet image. The time thief is causing problems over here too!
Kath x

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card. Thank you so much for your visit. Hugs anesha x

JanR said...

Such a sweet card! The image is so cute and I especially love how you used the heart.

Linby said...

I can't tell you how much I love this one - just adorable.