My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 28 September 2011

CAROLING TRIO

Hi Everyone

I hope the sun has shone for you today .. .. .. it has been beautiful here .. .. like a gorgeous summer day!!

So what do I make .. ..

A Christmas card LOL!!!



All day I have been making wedding stationery apart from this one little share:

This used:

Image:  Penny Black "1862K" Caroling Trio
Sentiment:  Great Impressions "B154" From All of Us
Backing Paper:  Funky Hand Download "Funky Little Christmas" (my fav Christmas download from Anice .. .. and use it loads and loads and loads!!)
Cuttlebug Die:  Snowflake
Chalk
Ribbon:  Dovecraft
Diamond Stickles
Gems, Button and String from the Stash Box

So that is me for today.

Sorry it is short and sweet but I still have lots to do ahead of the weekend .. .. hence my reason for lack of visiting and comments.  I promise I will catch up eventually!!!

Take care everyone.

I hope you have another day of sunshine tomorrow.

Love

34 comments:

Di said...

Aw, so cute! Love it to bits Jules! Love, Di xxx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Jules,what has happened to your watermark.xxx

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the pink snowflake!

Anonymous said...

A beautiful Christmas card it is too! Gorgeous colours, cute image and a fabulous snowflake - perfect! xx

Carol said...

This is fabulous Jules love the touch of pink in it. Carol x

Unknown said...

Aww, this is adorable. Love the image and the paper is gorgeous :)

Emma

XxJULESxX said...

cute and gorgeous Jules!!

angelwhispers said...

Just beautiful Jules!! Hope you are on top of everything ready for the weekend will keep everything crossed for you that its a massive succcess. Love Chanelle xxx

Netty said...

Its a beautiful Christmas card, loving the colours xx

MagsB said...

Another fabulous card - I learn so much about colour and design every time I visit you! I love the pale pink button and snowflake against the lovely background paper - and those little mice are so cute!

The sunshine's supposed to stay till the weekend, woo-hoo!!

luv, Mags x

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules,
This is so cute.
Sue x

Cynthia said...

Ohhh, what a sweet card!! Love the image!

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Jules,love the sweet image and beautiful colours.
Wendy xx

Vicky said...

Just so cute Jules....and I'm loving this weather too at the mo.....!

big hugs Vicky xx

Creations by Shirl said...

Love the caroling mices.. they are so cute...
A very sweet card indeed!

coops said...

gorgeous card jules.i love the sweet mice and backing paper and your colour combo is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Ooh! love it. Mary x

Juls said...

so gorgeous, love the soft brown and pink, such a beautiful sweet card! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules, love this one hun, gorgeous colours and such a cute image!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

aww those mouseys are my favourites, love them carolling, so sweet!!!

BeautifuL Card Jules xoxo

Sally said...

Hi Jules, such cute little mice! Lovely backing paper & the snowflake looks great in pink. It's been like a summers' day here as well, not a cloud in the sky.
Sally x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I love this card Jules the image, colours and the bp look superb.
hugs
Lorraine x

Bernie said...

Hi Jules, Thank you for your sweet comments and concern for Jim. The fires are out and he is doing fine. I've been away from blog land for a while so playing catch up tonight. So sorry to hear about your hubby. Sadly far to much of that going on around the world. Fingers crossed and prayers being said you will get the position you have applied for. Wishing you all the best this weekend as well.
Blessings Bernie

Bernie said...

Hi Jules, Thank you for you sweet comments and concern for Jim. The fires are out and he is doing well. I've been away from blog land so playing catch up tonight. So sorry to hear about your hubby. Sadly far to much of that going on around the world. Fingers crossed and prayers being said you will get the position you have applied for. Also wishing you all the best this weekend.
Blessings Bernie

Annie said...

Totally gorgeous Jules. I've been away on holiday so haven't been around for a while.
Thought I would pop by and say hello.
Ann xxx

Irene said...

Hello Jules

Your card is fabulous, I love the touch of pink and your little heart.

luv
irene
xxxx

Jessica said...

Fabby card - love those mice!!! Jxx

Jenny said...

Morning Jules, love this Christmassy make and yes totally opposite to the heatwave we have hear at the mo...still it won't last long!
Jenny x

Sarn said...

Such a gorgeous soft colour combo for a Christmas card. I love it!

Hugs, Sandra x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules those mice look as if they are having so much fun, wonder what they sound like, stunning card beautifully coloured as always. hugs Shirleyx

~Tammy~ said...

Just darling! I adore that pink snowflake!

Jacee said...

Superb card Jules, I was thinking I could'nt see the heart, but spotted it at the last sec there on the left, you nearly got me! LOL
Hugs Jacee

Unknown said...

Aww how cute and sweet, love these colours for a Christmas Card xxx

Mrs.B said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, I love the snowflake, grea with a button!
Avril