My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 8 September 2011

RUBY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

Hi Everyone

Well I'm not getting much better am I?

Late again!!!  But I have at least finished the card I half started yesterday.

I have worked on that many different projects today that it looks like a whirlwind has hit my craft pod .. .. I think tomorrow starts with a good old clear up!!!

So I will be super quick...

Here is my make



This used:

Sentiment:  Computer generated
Go Kreate Die:  Frilly Squares #3
Scor-pal embossing board
Glamour Dust
Ribbon, pearls and charm from the stash box

I did do a sideways view for you to show the fine line of glamour dust I have added around the sentiment but the glare of the mirror card was just too much for the camera to handle LOL!!!

To be fair though I don't think there was much to be gained from it!!

I hope you have all had a good day .. .. .. there was actually a bit of sunshine to be had late afternoon in my neck of the woods.

I will catch you again tomorrow .. .. who knows what time?!?!?!?!?

Love

34 comments:

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Beautiful, Julies, just beautiful
Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Lynne said...

Fabulous Jules. I think I need a scor- pal, your embossed background is fantastic. Love the sentiment die too.
Lynne xxx

Jenny said...

This is gorgeous Jules, love the embossed panel for the bkgd. Easy to spot the heart tonight :)
I need to have a clear up too, still a mess from my crafting spree at the wkd! I've had a busy week and not ventured into the craftroom since!
Jenny x

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules, what a beautiful and elegant make tonight! The ribbon at the corner with the heart charm looks so lovely as does the sentiment on that fabulous Nestie shape. xx

susiestacey said...

Very elegant x Susan x

Carol said...

This is stunning Jules, love the clean lines and simplicity of it. We've had another warm sunny day here - been a good week so far :) Carol x

Cynthia said...

Wow! I love that ribbon--it looks like a bird soaring with its wings stretched out. Beautiful card, as always! =D

Vicky Hayes said...

Very sophisticated Jules - I love the little heart charm! Do you remember the fairy tale about the shoemaker and the elves? You never know your luck - you might come in tomorrow and find it's all been tidied away! No I know - there's no chance at all! Vx

Beryl K said...

Simply Stunning Jules
Beryl x

Unknown said...

Wow this is stunning Jules, so elegant. Love the embossing and the rich burgundy colour xx

Paper Hearts Handmade Cards said...

another gorgeous card Jules where do you find the time K xx

Bernie said...

Classy, Elegant, BEAUTIFUL!!!
Blessings Bernie

Debs M said...

gorgeous cas card, love the ribbon and heart x

Sally said...

Hi Jules, what an absolutely stunning anniversary card. I love the deep red, the ribbon, the charm, oh, everything about it. I shouldn't worry about being late with your post, I didn't even make it on to my blog yesterday! Same as you, too many projects going on but mainly crimbo ideas for me.
Sally x

Amanda said...

Lovely card, Jules. Really elegant

Anonymous said...

Love this ruby card Jules, so elegant and love the charm and how the ribbon goes!

Sandy said...

Oh Jules, it is gorgeous!! The scoring adds such delicacy, the ribbon is super! Is the white mounted on silver and then the burgundy? Thanks for sharing:)

Julie said...

Fabulous - such an elegant card and beautiful colour scheme! Juliexx

Scrappymax said...

Jules this is so elegant, simply gorgeous
Max x

Di said...

Wow, just stunning and oozing style! Perfect Jules. Can I please ask which font you used for the sentiment? Love, Di xx

Irene said...

Hello Jules

Your card is just so elegant and beautiful. I love the rich red Ruby against the white background - and your embossing and little charm - perfect.

Stunningly gorgeous.

My bargan stamps are Catching the Star and
Caroling Trio, I can't wait to use them. Thank you also for the link to Handy Hippo I can see
lots of spends coming along.

luv
irene
xxxx

Sarn said...

That's a superb anniversary card. Love the embosssing and the little charm.

Hugs, Sandra x

loftylass said...

Beautiful Jules - so elegant - love the ribbon over the corner and of course the heart. tfs
Hugs
Heather
x

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Jules that card is stunning, wish Id seen it before I made mine, its so beautiful. hugs Shirleyx
Its ours 11th WA today.

coops said...

stunning card jules.i love the rich ruby colour against the embossing and your design is really classy :D

xx coops xx

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

Hi Jules ,Thanks for popping by and leaving sweet comments:)
Lovely card,love the details.
Hugs
Doreen

Viv said...

Fabulous card Jules. Love the embossing.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Perfectly elegent hun, love the ribbon!
have a fab weekend
hugs shell xx

Unknown said...

Stunning card, So elegant, Mary x

Jacee said...

Smashing Jules, very elegant and classy, love it!
Hugs Jacee

Nikbee said...

A really elegant card. I love the embossing.
Nikki x

Wendy said...

Simply stunning.
Wendy xx

MagsB said...

Oh so chic! The embossing is fabulous!

luv, Mags x

Tracy said...

Georgeous creation, so eleagant.
Happy crafting
Tracy x